oneBoro Forum

BORO vs Brentford (A) 1-0

Maybe I have a tinfoil hat on here but wouldn't be surprised. They really hate us for some reason.

I don't think they hate us and to be fair they seemed to go out of their way to show some balance. The simple fact is that we've played three times down there now and played some crap and fairly cynical football on each occasion but walked away with the win every time. If your experience of a team was based on that then you'd hardly be talking them up would you?  The games up at our place have been different but most of them wouldn't have seen them I'd imagine other than the play off game.

I suppose so.

From what I read and talk to though there's definitely a dislike for us.

I do think it's a little unfair. You don't go 14-2 in goals over 5 games by being only crap and cynical.

I do understand why they get that impression though when you put it like that.

I dont think it helps when Clayton takes a yellow card for the most blatant professional foul when they were on the break in the last 10 minutes yesterday. Ayala flattened one of their players too.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Button's high punch into the swirling wind looped high above the bar and dropped over the line, though Daniel Ayala made sure of things and tried to claim the goal.

That's from the sky sports report of the game. They seem to think it's an OG.

Called this game well last night! 1-0 Ayala... but seen on SSN it was Button OG - anyone clear that up? :D

Depends who you ask mate, replays suggest it's clearly Ayala's but other sources are continually calling it an OG.

Did you have any luck with it borodane?

No. They keep saying the won't budge unless Press Association do. Fat chance of that happening in such a small game. Anyway I did the scorecast and the originally awarded me for the 1-0 win @7,5/1. That is procedure when you do the scorecast and the only goals scored are own goals. You then win on the result. However the took the money back on that yesterday. I suppose that's because there are still uncertainties about the outcome of the scorer. If they don't award me the 1-0 correct score I'll have to get back to them again. You just can't trust a bookie can you?

Did you have any luck with it borodane?

No. They keep saying the won't budge unless Press Association do. Fat chance of that happening in such a small game. Anyway I did the scorecast and the originally awarded me for the 1-0 win @7,5/1. That is procedure when you do the scorecast and the only goals scored are own goals. You then win on the result. However the took the money back on that yesterday. I suppose that's because there are still uncertainties about the outcome of the scorer. If they don't award me the 1-0 correct score I'll have to get back to them again. You just can't trust a bookie can you?

Who did you bet with again BD? Bet365? With you being in Denmark and it being an online bet I don't know if it will work but British companies have a an independent watchdog/regulator called IBAS, who'll correctly settle bets if you write a complaint.

Usually don't even have to actually go the them though, just mention it to customer services and they tend to fold. When I worked at Ladbrokes we got phone calls all the time asking us to re-settle bets as winners and pay them out