• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's take one game at a time lads. Feet on the ground.

Agreed. Booo, Hissss... But it's true Atokous.. We need to stay calm_ Just like AK says :)

[align=center]KEEP CALM

AND

WIN THE

LEAGUE[/align]

Aitor Karanka is an absolute genius, were we 19th when he came in? Best thing to happen to the club in years

Couldn't agree more!! With the extra money from the PL who knows how far he can push us??

Boom... Perfect away performance. Let them have the ball in two thirds, kill them off in the final 3rd. Didn't hear the commentary but we weren't lazy the whole team pressed hard. Downing class , Adomah class, Ayala different class. Ads & Grant bossed the midfield

Told ya we got this :)

We really do need to keep calm, but it's hard not to get carried away, that table looks amazing! If Cardiff can somehow get a point at Hull tomorrow even better!

Bristol City away, Forest home, and Dons away make up our January. We can win all of them you know.

I was watching SSN and the pictures they showed at the final whistle showed Ayala and i think it was Friend chatting with a Brentford player who I thought was Judge, did anyone else catch this? I only mention it as from the pictures it looked very friendly from all sides.