oneBoro Forum

BORO vs Brentford (A) 1-0

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a strong team even without gibbo. And nando scored against Brentford last year didn't he?  ;)

Yep either in injury time or very close to it from a corner if my memory serves me correctly

Basically last kick of the game, 94th minute I think.

No kike, that doesn't really send out a good message to the rest of the squad!

Anyone found a stream?

What doesn't, playing a better striker?

Dropping your striker who has been in pretty good form over Nugent who had an absolute shocker on saturday, seems daft to me, Kike has played well while Nugent has been banned, he shouldnt just walk back into the team without doing anything

Guest Changing Times

Well statistically we're a worse side defensively when Gibson doesn't play, well we're a worse side overall when he doesn't play as he's unbeaten in the league this season. Amorebieta hasn't shown himself to be up to the task of replacing Gibson or the Ayala/Amorbieta partnership hasn't quite worked as well for whatever reason. They still have a reasonable record together but we do concede goals more regularly when it's been those two together unfortunately as we did again on the weekend so I'm not as confident of keeping a clean sheet and extending our run. Nugent playing has surprised me a bit but then again Kike has been back up for most of the season so in that sense I suppose it's not really a surprise at all. I could see us dropping points tonight now though as I think there's less chance of shutting them out. Let's hope they are a bit more focused than they were on Saturday.