oneBoro Forum

BORO v Bristol City (A) 0-1

[align=center]Event: Bristol City v Boro

Venue: Ashton Gate

Date: 16/01/16

Time: 15.00hrs[/align]

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAID WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! *And we’re not shifting*

Well, well, well! What a bloody time to be alive!

WWWDWWWWW – No, that isn’t the name of some derelict town in Wales, that’s our form! That’s 25 points from a possible 27 since the defeat at Hull. And not a single goal conceded in any of those games! Not only that, 6 points clear of 2nd place with a game in hand! WOW WEE! And in case you’ve been hiding under a rock our most recent win came at Griffin Park on Tuesday night thanks to a tap in from DANI DANI AYALA! And a special mention to DIMI, some fabulous saves from him yet again! Now you lucky lot have to endure with me waffling on for at least 1 more game :D

Our opponents:

Bristol City (I'm sick of the sight of all these B's) occupy 22nd spot having struggled to settle with life in the Championship. They have 21 points (W 4, D 9, L 13, F 23, A 46). On Tuesday evening they endured another defeat, losing 2-1 at home to Preston North End.

They are managed by Steve Cotterill and it seems they have struggled to attract players to Ashton Gate this season. Dwight Gayle turned them down, Andre Gray turned them down and now it looks like Zac Clough has turned them down. They’ve had more rejections than Katie Price has had one night stands! *That doesn’t make sense does it?*

Another History lesson for you lot:

Nah, sod it can’t be bothered Googling “Bristol City facts”…

Last time we met:

That defeat seems a long long time ago doesn’t it? 22nd August 2015! Here’s the highlights for any sado masochists on here :(

View from the other side:

No threads up for this game yet, but on this prediction thingy all are predicting a defeat thus far:

http://www.not606.com/threads/the-championship-guess-it-game-rd-27-v-midds.320661/

Dynamo Kev's just found this one

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/174158-12-goals/

Team and Score Prediction:

What I’d like to see – Dimi, Nsue, Ayala, Gibson (Nando, if Gibbo still not fit), Friend, Clayton, Leadbitter, Stuani, Downing, Adomah, the original Kike. Is Nugget short on confidence btw?

I predict us to get revenge from August and for the Yellows to go marching on and on! 3-0 Boro win, Uncle Albert fgs!

Other fixtures to look out for:

Hull v Cardiff tonight.

Brentford v Burnley Friday night.

Saturday – Derby v Brum, Hull v Charlton, Blackburn v Brighton.

Talking Points:

1) Which one’s your favourite Kike – the old looking one or the good looking one?

2) Does Kike Sola’s imminent arrival mean Gorgeous George is no longer the best looking human on Teesside?

3) Is it only me or does Leo look like Groot?

4) Are Brighton in free fall?

5) Team and Score Predcitions?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

nice humorous op again KM, you need some pictures to add that little bit of glitz to it lol.

i think after they beat us at home the players looked on their fixture list to see when they could get revenge.

i predict a win for us and possibly one or two more yellow cards after a we do a job on them. not massively confident though, we were shaky last night and will need to get full focus and back on it to win. we wont keep winning if we take the foot off the gas. een against the bottom teams. well maybe except charlton who are gash.

nice humorous op again KM, you need some pictures to add that little bit of glitz to it lol.

i think after they beat us at home the players looked on their fixture list to see when they could get revenge.

i predict a win for us and possibly one or two more yellow cards after a we do a job on them. not massively confident though, we were shaky last night and will need to get full focus and back on it to win. we wont keep winning if we take the foot off the gas. een against the bottom teams. well maybe except charlton who are gash.

Cheers :D I'm still getting into the swing of things, pictures next time hopefully if we win!

Class KM, keep it up.

Did anyone see that clip of Steve Cotterill swearing at a fan last night?

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/687215357896069120

Clearly all is not well there.

We have to exorcise a demon this weekend, because that loss is the most ridiculous this season. That said, I think they'll really dig in and make it hard for us.

I think we'll have the same team as last night, with Gibbo in for Fernando if fit.

2-0 to the Boro, with Nuge to score first and Fabbrini to nick one off the bench.