oneBoro Forum

BORO v Bristol City (A) 0-1

I'm more disappointed in the way we lost with such a lacklustre and toothless performance than actually losing. Time to pick ourselves up, take a good look at ourselves and continue on with the job in hand.......plus signing a goalscorer may help the situation. I like Nugent but he needs a goal and I have little confidence in Kike #1

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We were very fortunate to get 3 points against Brentford so on the balance of that and yesterdays game, three points is a good return in the circumstances. Hopefully the gutting nature of the defeat will act as motivation to get another winning run going, similar to how after we got stuffed 3-0 at Hull we bounced back. If that happens again then it will be a lesson well learned. Let's see a positive reaction against Nottingham Forest on Saturday.

First chance to post since the match and I guess I am only mirroring the other unfortunates who were there and have to sat that was a poor , in fact inept display with only Dimi coming away with any credit. The distribution from the back was appalling and the fact no-one has figured that high long balls to Kike will never work is beyond me.

A word of credit for Bristol though as they worked their socks off and never allowed our creative players any time or space. They deserved their win as they were the only team trying to win it in the last quarter.

I only just realised Derby lost I was too annoyed about our result so 6 points off 3rd with a game in hand. That feels like a much nicer position to be in. Although we need to maintain or increase that gap as I do feel Derby will turn this blip around like Bournemouth did last season so it is important to have some distance between us and them.