oneBoro Forum

PS4 recommended games

If you didn't play Heavy Rain on PS3 I would highly recommend it for the PS4. I think it's around £24 on the ps store so quite a good price. However, I'd heard a few reviews saying there are a few glitches which need ironing our so could be worth waiting a little while for these to be sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it just Farcry 4 in the stone age? Like, no new features & in fact I hear they're actually removing things?

Pretty much. But i really liked far cry 4. I haven't noticed any features missing so far. Apart from the guns obvs!

Picked up The Last Of Us in the sale this weekend on the PS store for $20 - so will be diving into it as soon as the six-year-old isn't hogging the PlayStation and is out of earshot ;)

Picked up The Last Of Us in the sale this weekend on the PS store for $20 - so will be diving into it as soon as the six-year-old isn't hogging the PlayStation and is out of earshot ;)

Enjoy. It's utterly brilliant. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoy. It's utterly brilliant. :D

I almost cried multiple times playing it. It gets under your skin completely!

• 4 weeks later...