• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No hype on uncharted 4? Its been getting amazing reviews. I can't wait!

I've got the game special edition with the statue. I can't wait. I'm off Tuesday as well. No guesses what I'll be doing. :D

Heavy Rain.

Beyond: Two Souls was gash.

Ouch, I loved it! My type of game though, I love sitting back and essentially playing a slightly interactive movie.

Not too fussed on Unchartered, never played the first 3 but the graphics look good. I'll pick it up 2nd hand eventually I think.

Agree with you too Brunners, i've just finished my second play through choosing opposite decisions, even though some of them I just couldnt bring myself to agree with lol

• 4 months later...

Journey - Free this month for PSPlus players. Worth a play through . Warning that it is 1.5-3 hours long depending on how adventurous you are and has to be completed in one sitting. My advice is not to google it and enter the game blind if you do consider trying it

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, AsheAshe said:

Playing through Detroit: Become Human at the minute. I hate QTE game mechanics (push this button, then this button etc) but quite enjoy ones made by Quantic. 

Got this on my back log too. Got it as the free game this month. Just go to plough through Red Dead at the moment! 

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Got this on my back log too. Got it as the free game this month. Just go to plough through Red Dead at the moment! 

Have completed RDR2, top drawer game. Bit of a slow burner as although enjoyable, first few chapters are really slow but there are some amazing moments in the game.

if you liked Heavy Rain I think you will like Detroit, I think its better than Heavy Rain, slightly better storyline and less annoying game mechanics. LOT Of different routes you can take through the game too.