oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chipchat

PS4 recommended games

If you didn't play Heavy Rain on PS3 I would highly recommend it for the PS4. I think it's around £24 on the ps store so quite a good price. However, I'd heard a few reviews saying there are a few glitches which need ironing our so could be worth waiting a little while for these to be sorted.

Fallout 4 is brilliant and infuriating at the same time - It just gets ridiculous unless you go sneaky-beaky

How do you mean ham chop?

I bought far cry primal in the end. Decent game. Nice that they've thought of a novel idea instead of just going with the same old same old

Isn't it just Farcry 4 in the stone age? Like, no new features & in fact I hear they're actually removing things?

I know this is actually PS3 but I am replaying Dragon Age Origins. I forgot how much I love this game.

I've just bought Fallout 4 so we shall see how that goes, I'm looking forward to it.

Isn't it just Farcry 4 in the stone age? Like, no new features & in fact I hear they're actually removing things?

Pretty much. But i really liked far cry 4. I haven't noticed any features missing so far. Apart from the guns obvs!

Picked up The Last Of Us in the sale this weekend on the PS store for $20 - so will be diving into it as soon as the six-year-old isn't hogging the PlayStation and is out of earshot ;)

Picked up The Last Of Us in the sale this weekend on the PS store for $20 - so will be diving into it as soon as the six-year-old isn't hogging the PlayStation and is out of earshot ;)

Enjoy. It's utterly brilliant. :D

I take it all back - now I've leveled up a bit on Fallout 4, it is brilliant. I have finally got all the unlocking skills too, so I am getting all the good gear!

Enjoy. It's utterly brilliant. :D

I almost cried multiple times playing it. It gets under your skin completely!

Life Is Strange is well worth a go too, very Heavy Rain-esque.

Life Is Strange is well worth a go too, very Heavy Rain-esque.

Easily in my top 3 games ever played.