oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

OH NO....

I just realised that I JINXED Kike with all my hero banter... and now he's gone to Eibar.

Gutting - sorry everyone.

Please delete your account on the way out.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gibson is back in training but it depends on the seriousness of his injury and how long he has been training for.

It wouldn't be the first time he started on the bench because of an injury this season, I believe that's what happened when he was working his way back into the team at the start of the season.

Not a chance of this happening but I think with the players we have this would suit us.

-------------------Dimi--------------------------

------------Ayala-------Gibson-----------------

Nsue--------------------------------De Laet---

-----------------Clayton------------------------

-----Leadbitter-----------Downing------------

-----------------Ramirez-------------------------

--------Stuani------------Rhodes---------------

Subs.. Majias, Kalas, De Sart, Forshaw, Adomah, Sola, Nugent

I don't want this to sound arrogant or cocky..... Am I the only one who thinks we should comfortably beat most teams & easily get promoted with those players?. Other teams simply do not have that amount of class in their squads.

Its up to AK to get the best out of this amazing squad of players (for championship standards).... Mr Gibson has gave AK everything needed to get us promoted, Now its time for AK to repay Mr Gibson for being the best chairman in football.

UTB.

Not a chance of this happening but I think with the players we have this would suit us.

-------------------Dimi--------------------------

------------Ayala-------Gibson-----------------

Nsue--------------------------------De Laet---

-----------------Clayton------------------------

-----Leadbitter-----------Downing------------

-----------------Ramirez-------------------------

--------Stuani------------Rhodes---------------

Subs.. Majias, Kalas, De Sart, Forshaw, Adomah, Sola, Nugent

I don't want this to sound arrogant or cocky..... Am I the only one who thinks we should comfortably beat most teams & easily get promoted with those players?. Other teams simply do not have that amount of class in their squads.

Its up to AK to get the best out of this amazing squad of players (for championship standards).... Mr Gibson has gave AK everything needed to get us promoted, Now its time for AK to repay Mr Gibson for being the best chairman in football.

UTB.

There's quite a few I've seen on here that want to play this formation with just Clayts in DM and a 4-4-2. I personally don't think there's much chance of it happening. Karanka's never really played a 4-4-2 so why would he change now? I also have been guilty of saying in moments of frustration ' Why doesn't he put 2 up top' etc but, unless we're chasing a game, I don't think we'd too well in a 4-4-2. Our base is not conceding goals, and scoring a couple to win games. It might not always be pretty, but results have shown it is usually effective.

In my eyes, stick with the current formation to give that good defensive platform, and with the extra creativity in Ramirez, and the clinical nature of Rhodes' finishing, we will be fine.

Happy with Naughty Boys team , although it will be in a 4-2-3-1 formation

Key now is that we have plenty of players to play through , not just Downing , so the front 3-1 will need to be interchageable and Leadbitter will need to move the ball forward more.

Might take a few games for the new players to click but still think we should have too much for Blackburn on saturday

2-0 with Stuani and Rhodes scoring

What if we struggle to score goals now, Should we persist with 4-2-3-1 after about 3/5 more games?... I have no complaints with AK trying our new players in that formation but if we are struggling to beat teams hopefully he will try a different formation because our squad should be doing better than making us bite our nails in most games.

Think we're due another Leadbitter Thunder ***. So will go for him as FGS and a 2-0 win

Usual line up with Gibbo back in defence and Nugent starting up top. Expect to see a couple of new signings around the 70min mark

What if we struggle to score goals now, Should we persist with 4-2-3-1 after about 3/5 more games?... I have no complaints with AK trying our new players in that formation but if we are struggling to beat teams hopefully he will try a different formation because our squad should be doing better than making us bite our nails in most games.

If we struggle to score goals now then yes we don't have the "we don't have a natural goalscorer"excuse to fall back on.