oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

We've looked pretty toothless up front recently so for that reason Ramirez and Rhodes simply have to start, we haven't looked amazing at the back either so De Laet start is a no brainer as well .

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We've looked pretty toothless up front recently so for that reason Ramirez and Rhodes simply have to start, we haven't looked amazing at the back either so De Laet start is a no brainer as well .

It's de Laet or no left back so... ;)

Whilst he can play there, I don't think we should if he is in the team. It's clear the best CB partnership is him and Ayala so if he's fit to start, I'd prefer to have a right full back play left back as opposed to a centre half playing there.

Our attack has been poor the last 4 games so I think AK should make a change or two... The question is, Will AK start any of the new forward players?... I think he will start one of them & my guess is it will be Ramirez for Adomah... I think he will start Nugent & look for a positive response from him to our new No9 signing.

I think De Laet starting is a no brainer because we have no one else to play at left back, KM. :D

Aye I realised that but couldn't be bothered editing my post. :D

Our attack has been poor the last 4 games so I think AK should make a change or two... The question is, Will AK start any of the new forward players?... I think he will start one of them & my guess is it will be Ramirez for Adomah... I think he will start Nugent & look for a positive response from him to our new No9 signing.

I'd start both Ramirez and Rhodes. Enough of this bedding in tripe we've got a league to win, unleash them from the word go

I'd start both Ramirez and Rhodes. Enough of this bedding in tripe we've got a league to win, unleash them from the word go

I agree.

We gave signed better players so we should start them straight away. It's not like we are in great form scoring lots of goals.

Nsue has done nothing wrong at RB, most improved player at the club.

I agree he has done nothing wrong, but if a better player comes in and improves that position then I would expect over time for that player to be dislodged from that position

No room for sentiment and all that jazz