oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

I've had enough of been disappointed & won't post again until after the MK Dons game.

I see all the traits of last season & I think AK will mess promotion up again.

Don't win the next three games & a mod is welcome to delete my account.

Absolutely fed up.

Yes if we don't win three on the bounce we should all cut ourselves.......this makes me wonder how this guy survived the strachan season lol.

I think hes only about 12yrs old so he was too young then.

Lets hope it's a happy return, or the board will go into proper meltdown...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

have to say i hope Steve Gibson doesn't read oneboro because he might just find out what a bunch of bed wetting ungrateful fans we are , unlike some people i have full faith in AK were 2nd with with 2pts clear of 3rd and two games in hand .

We've not become a terrible team over night it's just a bad patch so will people man up and stop taking swipes at players that are in OUR team and need OUR support" WE ARE NOT DERBY FANS" Remember

have to say i hope Steve Gibson doesn't read oneboro because he might just find out what a bunch of bed wetting ungrateful fans we are , unlike some people i have full faith in AK were 2nd with with 2pts clear of 3rd and two games in hand .

We've not become a terrible team over night it's just a bad patch so will people man up and stop taking swipes at players that are in OUR team and need OUR support" WE ARE NOT DERBY FANS" Remember

My son (who is on here) and I ditched our season tickets due to these type of "fans" and just went to all away and a few home games because of these so called "fans". I spent more time being wound up and arguing than actually enjoying the game. I don't know where to start with some of this drivel. Expert opinions like Nugent e.g. " just runs around a lot" forgetting his excellent channell runing, team play and oh yes the GOAL he scored. I could honestly give a few people on here a good old fashioned slapping.I might go to the pub today and listen to some man u fans moan about how they are so ***e - at least it will humor me.

Moving on should AK consider changing the Clayton/Leadbitter partnership now?

Love leadboots to bits but its Clayton Forshaw all the way for me. Id even give it Clayton, downing, adomha, Ramirez with two forwards at some point. I also need to see Stuani up front not on the wing.

I definitely think it's worth considering. From what little I've seen from him (considering he's been here a year now!) Forshaw looks a busy little player but is technically better and offers a bit more going foward.

In a game like tuesday we really need to get on top early as we need to pull ourselves out of this bad patch and MK Dons will be having a right go.

I'd personally like to see:

Dimi

Nsue kalas gibson de laet

Forshaw clayton

Stuani nugent Adomah

Rhodes

Is Leadbitter now suspended after picking up another yellow? If so this should give Forshaw a chance against Dons.

Is Leadbitter now suspended after picking up another yellow? If so this should give Forshaw a chance against Dons.

I think, it was mentioned yesterday that he picked up his 9th yellow. So has one more lifeline. But it worrying that both could be suspended at the same time

How many bookings is Clayton on?

Correction.

After a quick look on 'WhoScored' it has

Ads Clayton on 9

Grant is on 8

(It also had Kike Sola on 1 so it's pretty up to date)

How many bookings is Clayton on?

Correction.

After a quick look on 'WhoScored' it has

Ads Clayton on 9

Grant is on 8

(It also had Kike Sola on 1 so it's pretty up to date)

Ah good. Incidentally I thought Grant was poor yesterday. I'm usually one of the ones sticking up for him, but was unimpressed yesterday, looked off the pace.

Don't think Forshaw will solve all of our problems, but I would give him a game against Dons.

I like that Forshaw has so much energy. It might be that he doesn't do anything really significant but he shifts the ball faster and might spark that little bit of intensity that we have been missing in recent weeks. If Clayton picks up another booking on Tues night, Grant won't be any closer to the ten so he can replace Clayton for the two game ban.

For me we have 56 points after 28 games, so exactly 2 per game, bang on for automatic promotion. We need the 3 point's against MK on Tuesday and we are firmly back on track. Yes we do need to change things and I would have both Clayton and Ramirez starting.

Lets get behind the club and cheer them to the PL.