oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

Wifes birthday or boro match...mmmm tough best play it safe...wife.

Anyway could be a swinger this, much expected could bite us..Blackburn have something to prove to JR and some bad feelings....going for a boro win but not a JR goal

Book a restaraunt for tonight. Tell her your going to the game but she has to be ready when you get home ...sorted

Sounds like a plan..i never liked living at home anyway

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be just because of the last two results, but I'm not very optimistic about today. I'll go with a frustrating 0-0 draw. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm surprised we're allowed to play Rhodes, I would have thought Blackburn would negotiate a gentleman's agreement on that.

Why! Why do people keep suggesting this?

Why would we possibly agree to a gentleman's agreement to intentionally cripple ourselves just so Blackburn have an easier time?

Why do so many people seem to think that was a realistic outcome?!

I go a bit crazy any time someone suggests that.

This might be just because of the last two results, but I'm not very optimistic about today. I'll go with a frustrating 0-0 draw. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm surprised we're allowed to play Rhodes, I would have thought Blackburn would negotiate a gentleman's agreement on that.

Why would we possibly agree to a gentleman's agreement to intentionally cripple ourselves just so Blackburn have an easier time?

I would go crazy but I've got a gentleman's agreement in place which means I can't

Well by the same reasoning you would expect Blackburn want us to have a harder time and therefore agreeing to it could make the deal move a lot smoother. I'm obviously happy we don't have such an agreement, but it could totally have been possible and I'm sure we have seen similar agreements in the past.

Its a right drizzly day for a game of football, but I'm looking forward to it. Hope Rhodes and ramirez start but can't see karanka doing that tbh. Think they'll come off the bench at 60-70 mins

Well by the same reasoning you would expect Blackburn want us to have a harder time and therefore agreeing to it could make the deal move a lot smoother. I'm obviously happy we don't have such an agreement, but it could totally have been possible and I'm sure we have seen similar agreements in the past.

If anything Blackburn want Rhodes to play as much as possible because if he fires us to promotion they make more money.

from what i know isn't that only allowed when the player is on loan whats to say we haven't signed a agreement that only allows him to shoot with his left foot and with eyes closed  :D