oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

Think people need a sense of perspective here.

We're not going to run away with the league. We were never going to run away with the league.

But (and here's the important bit) NOBODY is going to run away with the league. Look at the table, just look at it. We're second on goal difference with a game in hand over Hull and two games in hand over Burnley in third. We're in a good position, but it's very tight up there.

We've messed up, Hull have messed up, Burnley have messed up and Derby have really messed up.

That's not going to change. As it stands, we have the advantage over all of the other teams. It's up to us to make that advantage count. Starting on Tuesday.

4-2-3-1 got us where we are, no need to panic.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How can ak say it was kiki team mates that made him look poor....is the guy sleeping with him? Its everyone elses fault.AK picked him and the reports of dressing room unease with thr kiki says to me somethings v wrong

What?

Ak and i quote

“We played well in the last 20 minutes because that was the time we looked like we wanted to win the game,” he said.

“But the first 70 minutes we didn’t play with the intensity we needed to, especially after out last two defeats – I thought the reaction today was going to be better, but it was only the last 20 minutes when he had some chances.”

Yes cos you made the change to a more attacking formation which you should have done in the first 70....im going before i get really angry.....wheres my wife

We're not going to run away with the league. We were never going to run away with the league.

But (and here's the important bit) NOBODY is going to run away with the league. Look at the table, just look at it. We're second on goal difference with a game in hand over Hull and two games in hand over Burnley in third. We're in a good position, but it's very tight up there.

We've messed up, Hull have messed up, Burnley have messed up and Derby have really messed up.

That's not going to change. As it stands, we have the advantage over all of the other teams. It's up to us to make that advantage count. Starting on Tuesday.

But we SHOULD be running away with the league. We've dropped 8 points against Bristol City, Forest and Blackburn.

How can ak say it was kiki team mates that made him look poor....is the guy sleeping with him? Its everyone elses fault.AK picked him and the reports of dressing room unease with thr kiki says to me somethings v wrong

What?

Sorry kike i meant

Another quote from ak

Karanka knew where to point the finger of blame.

“The problem was Kike was completely lost because five or six players did nothing,” said the Middlesbrough FC boss.

I'll judge the team against everyone else when we have played the same amount of games.

Yes, each game we don't win is dissapointing, but I'll be in a better position to judge us after those 2 games in hand.

Although people saying that today isn't good enough are 100% correct. What worries me a bit is that even with our attacking flair we still look toothless and don't adapt.

What?

Sorry kike i meant

Another quote from ak

“The problem was Kike was completely lost because five or six players did nothing,” said the Middlesbrough FC boss.

Wow.

That sounds worringly like he's going to play him again.

What?

Sorry kike i meant

Another quote from ak

I was questioning the last part to be honest, where are the rumours of dressing room unrest that suggest something is very wrong.

But we SHOULD be running away with the league. We've dropped 8 points against Bristol City, Forest and Blackburn.

What an incredibly arrogant view of this league. We've been in this league long enough to know that anybody can beat anybody, and any team can go on a good/bad run at any point no matter how good their squad is.

I agree with a lot of stuff you say KM but this is a little far.

Anyone can beat anyone in this league, that's always been the case.

Yeah, we dropped points against those 3 teams, but lets be honest, City are scrapping for their lives and were never going to be a walkover, Forest haven't lost in something like 15 games now and Blackburn had a point to prove after selling us Rhodes.

Karanka said that he left the new boys out for this game, but 'it will be different on tuesday', suggesting rhodes and or ramirez will be starting

But Hull and burnley will be saying the same thing. Hull have dropped daft points to Preston and leeds, and Burnley have had lots of draws that you would have thought would be winnable games