oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Blackburn 1-1

You see all the traits of last season? Which traits would they be

Why was this post modified? Will was right. It's pathetic, reactionary, and attention seeking. All this 'I'm not posting anymore'. For gods sake.

Go and look up reactionary in the dictionary.

To knee-jerk is to react. I'm sorry if the word I used didn't quite fit, I'll use knee-jerk next time. You were well aware of what I meant though. No need to be an *** about it.

I don't know what an *** is. I was merely pointing out that reactionary means something other than what you think it means.

I also disagree with your earlier posts for other reasons, but I'm not prepared to call you names.

In other news...

We were very poor today. I blame AK. The team he picked was poor.

The team only had two changes (de laet, who was my MotM and Sola who was ineffective) from the team that has got us to second in the division after 28 games. I don't buy that it was a poor team selection.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasnt it been proven that people that regularly inhabit the internet in a search for attention, compassion and to massage there limited self worth and egoism, are usually classified as dysfunctional individuals with few real life friends. Lighten up ,this is only a football forum for expressing opinions, not a who thinks they knows most about football competition.

You see all the traits of last season? Which traits would they be

Why was this post modified? Will was right. It's pathetic, reactionary, and attention seeking. All this 'I'm not posting anymore'. For gods sake.

Go and look up reactionary in the dictionary.

To knee-jerk is to react. I'm sorry if the word I used didn't quite fit, I'll use knee-jerk next time. You were well aware of what I meant though. No need to be an *** about it.

I don't know what an *** is.  I was merely pointing out that reactionary means something other than what you think it means.

I also disagree with your earlier posts for other reasons, but I'm not prepared to call you names.

In other news...

We were very poor today.  I blame AK.  The team he picked was poor.

*** was a stronger word for backside.

What do you disagree with? I'm all for debate. I'd rather that than petty corrections which add nothing to the conversation.

Yes we are still in second.

Yes we have games in hand.

BUT, we are not playing well, we are scoring fewer goals than last season and AK is picking players who offer nothing. I'm looking at you New Kike.

I get the impression that Sola would've been written off today regardless of how he performed because he didn't cost 10 million pounds and his name isn't Jason Rhodes.

I get the impression that Sola would've been written off today regardless of how he performed because he didn't cost 10 million pounds and his name isn't Jason Rhodes.

In all honesty he was pretty awful, he certainly wasnt the only one though

The comments on this forum that he's been rubbish in training definitely didn't help things. I think people may have already made their minds up.

That said, he didn't look like a 10. He did at least get a shot off at goal, more than Nugent managed in the first half.

I've had enough of been disappointed & won't post again until after the MK Dons game.

I see all the traits of last season & I think AK will mess promotion up again.

Don't win the next three games & a mod is welcome to delete my account.

Absolutely fed up.

please let this happen :)

In all honesty he was pretty awful, he certainly wasnt the only one though

I really didn't see what he did wrong? Nobody around me was even complaining about him (which they usually do about just about everyone).

Do people think we're worse going forward this season as compared to last season or not?

I'm honestly not too sure. I remember last season in the first half blowing some teams away, Norwich and Brentford both 4-0 at the Riverside, then Ipswich 4-1 towards the end.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but have we only scored 3 goals this season twice (Bolton, Brighton)?

Last year we had Bamford banging in goals, so far this season we haven't had someone doing that, hopefully Rhodes could improve on that.

If it's not the personnel, then it has to be Karanka. It seems he's shored up our defence (until recently) but sacrificed any attacking prowess.

Anyone saying Karanka out, or Karankas lost it needs to give their head a shake. But the man isn't invincible, and he needs to figure/sort out why we're malfunctioning going forward. Stop blaming people, and sort it out.

One last thing, I also don't accept the teams coming to park the bus at the Riverside as an excuse anymore. Teams must do this at the KC, iPro, and Turf Moor and they don't struggle as much of us. We just need a plan B.

pretty sure we've scored 3 goals about 8 or 9 times this season.