• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

seems we need to make a few tweeks to the system again. we have a few players out of form and tbh i thinking the likes of downing only playing premier league will be feeling the pace of the championship now. same goes for all the other ever presents during out good run. you cant play the same 11 and expect the same level of performance all season. the team what never conceded for 10 game or whatever is flagging and losing form. away at MK dons we should be playing Rhodes, stuani, ramirez and adomah as the front 4 with forshaw coming in for grant. dont know how serious ayala's injury is Kalas will have to fill in for now. at mk dons start with this.

-------------Rhodes

adomah----ramirez----stuani

---------clayton forshaw

de laet-- gibbo kalas---- nsue

we need the likes of leadbitter and downing with fully recharged batteries for the run in.

I just wish people wouldn't argue so much.

I disagree.

That's because you always take the contrary opinion on things.  I've noticed that about you.

I get the impression that Sola would've been written off today regardless of how he performed because he didn't cost 10 million pounds and his name isn't Jason Rhodes.

In all honesty he was pretty awful, he certainly wasnt the only one though

I really didn't see what he did wrong? Nobody around me was even complaining about him (which they usually do about just about everyone).

He didn't look as though he had a slightest idea what he was supposed to be doing.  I thought it was a weird 45 mins from him.  Not as weird as Karanka's post match comments mind on him mind.

I get the impression that Sola would've been written off today regardless of how he performed because he didn't cost 10 million pounds and his name isn't Jason Rhodes.

Is this Jason Rhodes thing a new forum meme?

I think I missed that one, why are we calling him Jason Rhodes now?

Basically what BU said. After probably spending the entire week practicing announcing Rhodes' name, Mark Page managed to *** it up in a way only Mark Page could.

In all honesty he was pretty awful, he certainly wasnt the only one though

I really didn't see what he did wrong? Nobody around me was even complaining about him (which they usually do about just about everyone).

He didn't look as though he had a slightest idea what he was supposed to be doing.  I thought it was a weird 45 mins from him.  Not as weird as Karanka's post match comments mind on him mind.

I'd actually agree with the first statement, but is that really justification to call him awful, or anything else he's been called on here?

As for AK's comments, they were purely to protect a new player in my opinion as well as defend his own, slightly out of the ordinary, team selection.

I'd actually agree with the first statement, but is that really justification to call him awful, or anything else he's been called on here?

As for AK's comments, they were purely to protect a new player in my opinion as well as defend his own, slightly out of the ordinary, team selection.

Well he's a professional footballer so if he looks like he doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing then awful would seem like an apt word to use?

The thing with bringing in Kike Sola and unproven players from foreign leagues is that, if there ever is a time to do it, it's in the summer transfer window, not in the January transfer window when we're halfway through the season fighting for a position in the top two. If a player is brought in during the summer he has a lot of time to learn the language, to get to know the other players, and to gel with them, we can blood him in pre-season friendlies and in cup games during the season, as well as gradually easing him into the first team by bringing him on as a substitute in league games.

At this crucial point in the season however we simply DO NOT have the luxury of allowing players such as Kike Sola to settle in and to start him today when tensions were high after 2 league losses in a row was absolutely absurd. FACT. If Karanka didn't want to start the new boys Rhodes and Ramirez (who ironically actually have played in this country before unlike Sola) then he should've played Christian Stuani, our top goalscorer who didn't deserve to be dropped.

seems we need to make a few tweeks to the system again. we have a few players out of form and tbh i thinking the likes of downing only playing premier league will be feeling the pace of the championship now. same goes for all the other ever presents during out good run. you cant play the same 11 and expect the same level of performance all season. the team what never conceded for 10 game or whatever is flagging and losing form. away at MK dons we should be playing Rhodes, stuani, ramirez and adomah as the front 4 with forshaw coming in for grant. dont know how serious ayala's injury is Kalas will have to fill in for now. at mk dons start with this.

-------------Rhodes

adomah----ramirez----stuani

---------clayton forshaw

de laet-- gibbo kalas---- nsue

we need the likes of leadbitter and downing with fully recharged batteries for the run in.

We've just had a 2 week break Kev, fatigue shouldnt be an issue at all, id be happy to see your front 4 on Tuesday though.

I've had enough of been disappointed & won't post again until after the MK Dons game.

I see all the traits of last season & I think AK will mess promotion up again.

Don't win the next three games & a mod is welcome to delete my account.

Absolutely fed up.

Yes if we don't win three on the bounce we should all cut ourselves.......this makes me wonder how this guy survived the strachan season lol.

I've had enough of been disappointed & won't post again until after the MK Dons game.

I see all the traits of last season & I think AK will mess promotion up again.

Don't win the next three games & a mod is welcome to delete my account.

Absolutely fed up.

Yes if we don't win three on the bounce we should all cut ourselves.......this makes me wonder how this guy survived the strachan season lol.

I think hes only about 12yrs old so he was too young then.

I'm starting to agree with you sadly, we're going to mess up again. This isn't a knee jerk reaction, it's based on our form in 2016 which is not worthy of a top 2 finish. Still we're joint top so let's hope for a change in fortunes starting Tuesday

Let's put it this way, If AK isn't more positive & Ayala is out for a while.. These tactics won't be good enough to keep us in the top 2 because the negative tactics won't make up for the inevitable goals conceded without Ayala.

I'm more *** off with his team selection today than tactics. Almost every Boro fan had Ramirez and Rhodes in their predicted line up, apart from AK. Enough of this bedding in ***, start your best players. Simple as that.

If you presumed that Ramirez and Rhodes would start today, you obviously don't know Karanka's way of doing things.

He likes to introduce players to the team over time, he likes to drill everyone into his way of doing things.

Let's not all over react, we struggle against Blackburn, we equalised from being behind and we are joint top with 2 games in hand on third place. It's not all doom and gloom.

Stop talking sense Billy, between 5pm and 6pm on a Saturday it's the overreaction hour on OneBoro

LOL best one liner on here thus far. Like!

Ak Quote:Karanka knew where to point the finger of blame.

“The problem was Kike was completely lost because five or six players did nothing,” said the Middlesbrough FC boss.

“For this reason it is difficult to come into this league - which is a difficult league - when your team mates do nothing it is difficult to perform

Give credit to the boss he knows his eggs