• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Always forget that Jason Steele is at Blackburn. Be interesting to see how he does again.

I don't think Steele is first choice is he? Could be wrong...

About the Rhodes thing it got me thinking, when was the last boro player to score on his debut? You see it all the time at other clubs where they have signed a goal scoring striker and then continue it for their new club, but I'm struggling to think of a boro striker that has come in and continued his form from the off? Could this one be different...

Always forget that Jason Steele is at Blackburn. Be interesting to see how he does again.

About the Rhodes thing it got me thinking, when was the last boro player to score on his debut? You see it all the time at other clubs where they have signed a goal scoring striker and then continue it for their new club, but I'm struggling to think of a boro striker that has come in and continued his form from the off? Could this one be different...

Kike wasn't it. 2-0 home win against Brum??

This game has a first game of the new season feel to it, what with all the new signings. I'm going for the same scoreline as the actual first game of the seaosn, 3-0 with Ramirez, Leadbitter and Rhodes all scoring.  :D

This. It feels like the season is starting again. Long break, a couple of poor results and some exciting new players in. Simply have to turn on the style and get some goals and three points. Reckon we will see a big crowd so hopefully we will have practised some attacking play the last fortnight.

Kike wasn't it. 2-0 home win against Brum??

Wildschut last season. Stuani scored on his first start, but had been sub before that. Ayala scored on his debut too, the season before last. Think that's all for our current players.

I know I'm 38yrs old and things like this should be so funny to me but this genuinely tickled me.

Jordan's replacement up front at Blackburn is T.watt :D

I know I'm 38yrs old and things like this should be so funny to me but this genuinely tickled me.

Watch him score tomorrow now, jinxed. :@

This game has a first game of the new season feel to it, what with all the new signings. I'm going for the same scoreline as the actual first game of the seaosn, 3-0 with Ramirez, Leadbitter and Rhodes all scoring.  :D

I'm pretty sure we drew 0-0 with Preston in the first game.

I'm pretty sure we drew 0-0 with Preston in the first game.

Yeah we did.

:D

Don't worry mate, I'm 44 - same effect. :D

Someone once told me that you're only as old as the woman you feel - which is a nice idea except in my case she's 43 :@ :@ .........

I might have to consider a permanent transfer in the summer - but in the meantime I might scour the emergency loans market, probably abroad.... :D

It's anyone's guess what line up AK will go with but I think he will start with this 11...

Dimi

Nsue

Ayala

Gibson

De Laet

Leadbitter

Clayton

Stuani

Ramirez

Downing

Nugent

I would start with this line up...