oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Leeds (A) 0-0

I think we just have to ignore what others are doing as our target this year must be to get to 92 points as we know that will take us up. A win on Monday maintains that 2 point average , but anything else leaves us short.

That said its bloody Leeds .. We just have to beat those dirty barstewards don't we

3-1 Boro with Rhodes 2 and Nugent 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing as a must win game at this point in the season. We just need to take each game as it comes, adding pressure is detrimental and unnecessary.

I can't see past a draw on Monday, does that mean that if I'm right, we've blown our chances?

Not at all Billy, I think everyone appreciates that a draw at this stage of the season isn't going to affect whether we get promoted or not. I think most (like myself) are just desperate for a win, to get us out of the slump and get us back to winning ways.

The most critical thing for me is the performance. We need to start building momentum again. Anything less than an improved performance on the MK Dons game will really turn the screw on the club. We need to get the season back on track.

Well Red it looks like you might have been right about Adomah based on what Karanka has said in the Gazette. He seems to suggest he'll be playing on Monday.

Well Red it looks like you might have been right about Adomah based on what Karanka has said in the Gazette.  He seems to suggest he'll be playing on Monday.

I still think he'll be on the bench, but I can see why you say that.

It's not mine.

A now departed forum member called you it once, and it didn't really work then, either. But i thought it would be nice to take it out for a spin. Was hoping you'd remember it!

It's not mine.

A now departed forum member called you it once, and it didn't really work then, either. But i thought it would be nice to take it out for a spin. Was hoping you'd remember it!

I can't remember it at all, who said it?

Back on topic though, I can't believe people don't see this as a must win. I think we absolutely need to win this game as we did last time out. At some point this blip is going to become a lot more than that if we can't win some games. We're also going to end up outside the top two and playing catch up soon if we aren't careful and I don't want to see us in that position because I don't have the confidence that we'd be able to do it. We're blowing an incredible opportunity right now.

Stuani has been fairly poor recently, he will be on the bench

Poor at  right midfield yes, he probably will be on the bench. We could maybe put Rhodes right midfield instead. My point wasn't hes not playing poorly but hes playing out of position and when hes been played in position he has been a threat thats all.

He's never played anything BUT RM for us..... he was brought in to play that position.

Wasn't his first game for us upfont vs Oldham.....