• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll all be happening tomorrow, KM.

By the way, I'm trusting you with the responsibility of doing the rallying cry in the morning, now that NB is cut off.

It'll all be happening tomorrow, KM.

By the way, I'm trusting you with the responsibility of doing the rallying cry in the morning, now that NB is cut off.

I'll be flying the flag for NB, no worries mate. :)

I think you mean "Have blown".

We've just scored two points from a run of four games, which given the quality and league position of the opposition we totally should have got a MINIMUM of seven points, and probably more.

(Considering where we are in the league, how we'd played, and who we'd beaten, I don't think seven points would have been an unreasonable expectation).

Amazingly Watford dropped less points than we've just done in the last four games, against the entire bottom half of the league last season - look it up if you don't believe it!!

Once we start playing 'six-pointers' against other top teams, I think we'll be dropping down pretty sharpish.

:(  :(  :(

No, I meant what I said, we haven't blown it yet.  One of the reasons getting a cushion of points is so desired is precisely because if things start going wrong then you have that to fall back on.  We've obviously had to use a lot of that up recently but we're still up there and it's still in our hands.  If we win tomorrow night then we go back top, we have a gap of four points back to Burnley and Brighton and we have a game in hand on Burnley, Sheff Wed, Derby and others.  

The issue is quite simply that we can't score enough goals, frequently enough, to win games when our defence isn't unbeatable as it isn't right now.  If we get our act together and rediscover the ability to score more than one goal a game we will start winning again.

1-1 - Boro's woes to continue.

I can't see us getting anything at Leeds. Its either gonna be a tight 1-0 win in typical Karanka fashion or a dodgy defeat/***-poor draw.

I sorta feel had Karanka not messed about with the team selection against Blackburn and MKD, we would be in a lot healthier position right now.

1-1 - Boro's woes to continue.

I can't see us getting anything at Leeds. Its either gonna be a tight 1-0 win in typical Karanka fashion or a dodgy defeat/***-poor draw.

I sorta feel had Karanka not messed about with the team selection against Blackburn and MKD, we would be in a lot healthier position right now.

You've covered every result :rolleyes: