• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being able to go tonight is absolutely killing me! I'm going to have to close my eyes as i drive past around 7 ><

How come you can't make it Humpty?

I'm in the middle of renovating my first house. Due to move out my flat on Friday and i don't have two pennies to rub together. Can't justify to the missus considering it's £37 and on tv :(

Not being able to go tonight is absolutely killing me! I'm going to have to close my eyes as i drive past around 7 ><

I think you should keep your eyes open while driving.  I'm just going to throw that out there :)

Forget the bragging rights, forget the pride.

Tonight we win for Ali.

This. Awful news, never spoke to or met the man but feels like losing a great friend who kept you going in the dark times. Touched so many people's hearts and souls across Teesside, always a positive, optimistic person.

We don't just win tonight for Ali though. This team can do Ali proud by getting us back to the Premier League. If they needed any motivation, this is it. You know he'll be watching them.

Forget the bragging rights, forget the pride.

Tonight we win for Ali.

This. Awful news, never spoke to or met the man but feels like losing a great friend who kept you going in the dark times. Touched so many people's hearts and souls across Teesside, always a positive, optimistic person.

We don't just win tonight for Ali though. This team can do Ali proud by getting us back to the Premier League. If they needed any motivation, this is it. You know he'll be watching them.

Met him a few times when i was a younger man, and he was a bloke who had time for fans. Could tell he loved Boro. He'll be sadly missed.

Rhodes to score and Boro to win is price boosted at 3/1 with sky bet

https://www.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/18898516

Price boosted, 'cos they know it isn't going to happen?

Funny you say that, last night I won on a price boost with one of the greatest penalties ever. Thank you Leo Messi for giving it to Suarez to get him his hat-trick, which was price boosted to 11.0 (I switched mine to decimals on SkyBet :D ).