• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Fowler comes up, Schwarzer saves! Gerrin, Gerrin ya big Aussie! He's the greatest Australian hero since Ned Kelly!

That's it,its Eindhoven its Eindhoven! Boro have made it,one of the most glorious nights in the history of football!

Kike scores & City are going out.Take that Pellegrini,take that Manchester City! Its not a blue moon,its a red moon!

These are just a selection of Ali Brownlee quotes that have been shared today in text conversations, on social media and on forums following today's tragic news.

I'm sure Ali's beautiful soul will be up in heaven today cheering on the mighty Boro, with a massive grin on his face and as enthusiastic as ever.

I'm seeing a lot of comments from fans suggesting tonight's performance and result is now not as important, but Ali will be wanting a win tonight to get the season back on track.

So in the words of Ali...

COME ON BORO!!!!

Well said KM, I really hope we can put in a performance that Ali would have been proud of and come back with the three points, no more fitting tribute to the man.

Over to you Boro! lets see the passion and love for the club that Ali had in abundance.

CMON BORO

Just had the quickest, most unproductive meeting of all time. Having a quick pint of dutch courage now before heading to Elland Road. Come on Boro!

1-1 - Boro's woes to continue.

I can't see us getting anything at Leeds. Its either gonna be a tight 1-0 win in typical Karanka fashion or a dodgy defeat/***-poor draw.

I sorta feel had Karanka not messed about with the team selection against Blackburn and MKD, we would be in a lot healthier position right now.

You've covered every result :rolleyes:

Welcome to supporting Middlesbrough. :angel:

The Forrest Gump of football teams.

I don't want to be picky but Forrest Gump was always successful at what he did even when he wasn't really trying to be.

And he had pace.

Whilst the result is obviously important tonight I think it is just as vital that we put together a positive performance to start to make teams just that little bit afraid of us again. Hopefully in a couple of hours time talk of `blips` will have been banished to the memories. It starts with a positive mental attitude from the manager so come on AK get them firing on all cylinders and take the handbrake off please.

I don't want to be picky but Forrest Gump was always successful at what he did even when he wasn't really trying to be.

And he had pace.

What I remember the most is that he had great body balance