• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually didn't play too bad ... Could easily have had 2/3 goals had some great chances . Stuani missed some great chances and Rhodes has probably never missed that many chances in one game in his life . People are so over reacting tonight . Could easily have won that in what's always a tough game . The moaning tonight is unjustified tonight in my opinion.

you what he keeps playing this same formation and at present its not working we are constantly chasing games

We scored a goal, we looked better than before, keep the faith guys...

This is Boro fans we're talking about. We jump at the first sign of the iceberg and don't bother to wait to see if we hit it or not :D

Really upped our game in the second half and sat on Leeds for long spells. Created some good chances that Rhodes really should score and Stuani should hit the goal with his two chances. And then of course we were robbed by the ref. The performance wasn't that bad. Blessing that leadbitter didn't get a yellow!

Dimi saved us one point. We created chances to win the game though so I'm not too down heartened. Get a win under our belts and the monkey will be off our backs. But looking at derby I know it can prove difficult.

Rhodes struck by the boro striker curse you couldn't make this up. :D

Oway man, he's had 2 sub appearances and one full 90, all those have came in games whilst we haven't been at our best. I'd hardly go as far to say that yet.

Top of my head we had chances to score aplenty, Stuani had 2 headers and a volley Rhodes had a couple of very very good chances.

Downing is massively disappointing me at present, Ramirez also was rather rusty.