oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Leeds (A) 0-0

Clean sheet we have stopped the rot there. Surely 2 up front must be tried now as we looked quite promising for a spell prior to Gibsons red. Thats all I can say in it.

Tbh I dont know why but the Ali Brownlee stuff has really just made this game feel insignificant for me.

he is too stubben to change unless theres 15-20 minutes to go

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant even be mad its a good point in the end considering how shocking we played, but i am worried because this has been ongoing for 6 or so games

Seriously?

We played MUCH better today than we have in the previous few games. They're not even comparable IMO.

AK even changed tactics with a good 30 minutes to go which is almost unheard of.

No matter whether we play 4231 or 442, Clayts and Leadbitter play exactly the same way.

At a couple of points in that second half Clayton & Leadbitter were basically stepping on the CB's feet they were so close to them.

I'm sorry but if people think that is a good performance then im baffled. We overplay in midfield and constantly slowed the play down and let them get their defensive shape back. Only when Adomah came on did we inject any urgency in our attacking intent and stretch them. If we had put that back four under any decent period of pressure they would have crumbled.

It wasn't a bad performance, but it wasn't amazing either. Dimi pulled off two great saves to keep us in it and Rhodes should have had a goal.

Any other ground, we would have won that.

Losing Clayton and Gibson for Cardiff - is gonna be a massive blow.

Rhodes struck by the boro striker curse you couldn't make this up. :D

Oway man, he's had 2 sub appearances and one full 90, all those have came in games whilst we haven't been at our best. I'd hardly go as far to say that yet.

I'm sorry but he had 2 very good chances he should have converted at least 1 of them.

Leadbitter was ***ing shocking, no idea what Downing offers anymore.

Didn't think we played too bad, deffo an improvement on recent games, created some chances, didn't take them same same, some good individual performances, Nsue, Clayton, Adomah, Frae and of course Dimi, probably in the end happy with a point, they upped their game, at least we're back to clean sheets, we are still 2nd but deffo need a win next Tuesday, not sure whether I want a draw tomorrow of a Hull win to keep the gap to Brighton UTB, Lovely tribute for Ali and thank you Leeds for showing his picture, nice touch

Cant even be mad its a good point in the end considering how shocking we played, but i am worried because this has been ongoing for 6 or so games

Seriously?

We played MUCH better today than we have in the previous few games. They're not even comparable IMO.

AK even changed tactics with a good 30 minutes to go which is almost unheard of.

No matter whether we play 4231 or 442, Clayts and Leadbitter play exactly the same way.

At a couple of points in that second half Clayton & Leadbitter were basically stepping on the CB's feet they were so close to them.

Spot on Brunners, we did play better today but our midfield just lies too deep, we looked much better when we moved up in the second half, at the end I was glad of the point. Special mention for Fry, never put a foot wrong.

I'm sorry but if people think that is a good performance then im baffled. We overplay in midfield and constantly slowed the play down and let them get their defensive shape back. Only when Adomah came on did we inject any urgency in our attacking intent and stretch them. If we had put that back four under any decent period of pressure they would have crumbled.

true

And we are playing sides we should be beating... we will have tougher games than this. Still plenty of food sides to play.

I hope we're hungry enough to beat them.