oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Leeds (A) 0-0

One of the problems we have at the moment is that the midfield, as well as not creating, they are not chipping in with nearly enough goals, we can't just rely on the strikers.

I feel some of our players are getting their game on reputation rather than form, Leadbitter and Downing are prime examples.

Our midfield doesn't get forward enough to support the strikers, that's one of our problems, Karanka shouldn't need to teach them that its common sense.

Id look at our front four's contribution towards our goal tally before switching attentions to the midfield personally...

Nice welcome to the lads first post. Just cause you didn't get a mods job :D

Welcome to the forum RB

I'm sure he's a big lad and he can handle himself.

He's here for a discussion no doubt so i'm giving him one :)

I've knocked the mod job back three times already.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the problems we have at the moment is that the midfield, as well as not creating, they are not chipping in with nearly enough goals, we can't just rely on the strikers.

I feel some of our players are getting their game on reputation rather than form, Leadbitter and Downing are prime examples.

Our midfield doesn't get forward enough to support the strikers, that's one of our problems, Karanka shouldn't need to teach them that its common sense.

Id look at our front four's contribution towards our goal tally before switching attentions to the midfield personally...

Nice welcome to the lads first post. Just cause you didn't get a mods job :D

Welcome to the forum RB

I'm sure he's a big lad and he can handle himself.

He's here for a discussion no doubt so i'm giving him one :)

I've knocked the mod job back three times already.

Wouldn't have it any other way, this is what its about, discussion and opinion regardless of whether we agree or disagree.