• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhodes will miss the next game regardless of whether anyone wants him to or not. Nugent scored and will therefore start

Stop talking garbage :D

It's the way he's worked all season, he won't play 2 strikers

No need to be a *** either

Didn't rohdes set up 2 goals tonight and get another 4 chances..................and some want him dropped !!!!!!!!!

what was his other assist?

He had the shot ramirezheaded against the defender. And headed the ball to Ramirez to score

Didn't rohdes set up 2 goals tonight and get another 4 chances..................and some want him dropped !!!!!!!!!

He had the shot ramirezheaded against the defender. And headed the ball to Ramirez to score

I think it's a little bit of a stretch to call the OG shot an assist, personally.

"He was involved in the opening goal" sure, "he had 2 assists" nope.

I know I had a dig about Rhodes succumbing to our striker curse, but let's be honest - how great is it to have a player of his quality up front causing all sorts of problems (if not goals on this occasion) only to be replaced by Nugent who can stretch a tired defence all over the place?

I don't think Nugent's particularly prolific, but he's a great option off the bench for situations like this.

Amazed at Grant missing his pen by the way. Still, hopefully this will be the confidence boost we need and we'll start racking up the goals and points again.

I think it's a little bit of a stretch to call the OG shot an assist, personally.

"He was involved in the opening goal" sure, "he had 2 assists" nope.

Not an assist but he had a hand in it

By Karanka's usual decision making, Nugent would surely have to start the next game. I'd be disappointed if I was Nugent and never started at Fulham, how else is he supposed to put his name on the starting XI of the team sheet?

Not that I feel more comfortable with him on the pitch but it depends what Karanka thinks.