oneBoro Forum

Boro v Fulham (A) 2-0

Rhodes vs Nugent im sure is a conversation being had in more places than just this forum...it doesnt mean that he has lifted that straight from here. It's a natural question to ask after the weekend.

I agree with Humpty though - he doesnt need to publish pieces like that. it makes he come across like he is on another level to the rest of the fans. Especially when so many articles have errors contained within them.

AV has always had an arrogance to him. This is nothing new.

It's not just him. Remember in January when Tallentire wrote an article basically having a dig at these transfer threads and those who claim to be ITK.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

With Anthony Vickers we are not worthy, but yes we most definitely are,to be honest I just don't like him or his holier than though articles.

Irrespective of whether or not you like or dislike AV he has always been a friend of this forum and I hope that it will continue and sometimes personal opinions should be kept just that..... personal :rolleyes:

There are many from the club, the newspapers, other media outlets and players themselves who I know for a fact that read this forum and I do want to maintain good relations throughout.

I would hate anyone I did not know pulling me apart for what I do workwise!