• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be going to this, but unrelated, how hard will it be to get a Birmingham ticket 2nd last game of the season, considering I don't have a season ticket?

This will all depend on where the Boro are in terms of promotion, if a lot is depending on the game there will be a full allocation of tickets taken.

Actually I am in a similar situation but we do have good members on here who will arrange a ticket for you I would imagine

What we witnessed last season will stay in the mind of many for a long time to come, an amazing game full of thrills sending offs, goal keeper clangers and oh such a almost game!

What we do have is a player heavily linked with Boro celebrating a new four year contract so I guess the love/hate relationship will be renewed on Saturday.

Lot of talk about defence may I suggest an alternative in saying that sometimes the best form of defence is attack and I honestly feel given the circumstances that the saying is very apt!

We have to beat them in my mind but I just can't justify a seldom used phrase seen rarely on the match threads

Lot of talk about defence may I suggest an alternative in saying that sometimes the best form of defence is attack and I honestly feel given the circumstances that the saying is very apt!

That's never been Karanka's philosophy. As a matter of interest why is it apt?

Gibson will be back for this, i would like to see an all out attacking performance but AK just won't so i'll settle for a 1-0 whilst secretly hoping for a 4-1, they have attacking quality but are woeful at the back. Last season was amazing, really looking forward to this.

Play exactly as we did at Cardiff and we will bag another 3 goals against Fulham, easily. They are rubbish at the back so we should be able to comfortably score a few on sat.

I'm going to go for a resounding 3-0 victory.

(Rose tinted glasses!)

No chance.

Lots of games coming up thick and fast now, he will tinker and make some changes, he always does.

It is a possibility, we don't know how George's fitness is and if he will be for to play, you have to take into consideration the amount of fixtures coming up too

A yellow for leadbitter is a good thing Saturday too