oneBoro Forum

Boro v Fulham (A) 2-0

No chance.

Lots of games coming up thick and fast now, he will tinker and make some changes, he always does.

It is a possibility, we don't know how George's fitness is and if he will be for to play, you have to take into consideration the amount of fixtures coming up too

A yellow for leadbitter is a good thing Saturday too

Agree with he Leadbitter bit, although I do think its a bit harsh he was much better against Cardiff, I'm not saying it to be negative towards him either I just think Clayton is better at the defensive job and Forshaw is better at the attacking, he is a good leader though.

I can see the team changing over the next few games quite a lot seen as we have a lot of fixtures in a small time period.

I think this is a weird game to be going into they are no where near good enough yet they have one of the best attacking duo's in the league and could cause us problems but if we play any where near the level of the Cardiff game we should come through it ok.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance.

Lots of games coming up thick and fast now, he will tinker and make some changes, he always does.

It is a possibility, we don't know how George's fitness is and if he will be for to play, you have to take into consideration the amount of fixtures coming up too

Agree with he Leadbitter bit, although I do think its a bit harsh he was much better against Cardiff, I'm not saying it to be negative towards him either I just think Clayton is better at the defensive job and Forshaw is better at the attacking, he is a good leader though.

I can see the team changing over the next few games quite a lot seen as we have a lot of fixtures in a small time period.

I think this is a weird game to be going into they are no where near good enough yet they have one of the best attacking duo's in the league and could cause us problems but if we play any where near the level of the Cardiff game we should come through it ok.

Sorry, think my leadbitter bit a little different, what I mean Its about team freshness and leadbitter getting 2 games rest in a period where we need to rotate, and without suspension would AK rest Clayton and Leadbitter?

Plus a yellow on Saturday mean hes back for Hull

Ridiculously nervous before every game now, don't know how I'm going to cope between now and May!

Will be absolutely gutting if we don't get over the line this season, it's going to be extremely close one way or the other

No chance.

Sorry i read that as DeSart the belgian lad...whoops

Ridiculously nervous before every game now, don't know how I'm going to cope between now and May!

Will be absolutely gutting if we don't get over the line this season, it's going to be extremely close one way or the other

Aphex, there is absolutely no cause for concern....

The silver lining is, that if we don't finish top 2, we might get another day out at Wembley.

If we don't go up, then at least we won't have to play half of our matches on a Sunday or a Monday, get beaten every week and have to field weakened teams in the cups because we are concentrating on staying in the Premier league.

Glass half full man .......

Seems like Fulham have quite a lot of defensive problems at the moment and even more so with Amorebieta suspended and Garbutt might be injured. They may go with a 3-5-2 formation and that is something we should exploit. It will either leave a lot of room for our front 4 or more room in midfield if they keep a flat back 5. It's a game that we should have enough quality to win, and I look forward to seeing the team set off like we played against Cardiff and create plenty of chances.

The silver lining is, that if we don't finish top 2, we might get another day out at Wembley.

If we don't go up, then at least we won't have to play half of our matches on a Sunday or a Monday, get beaten every week and have to field weakened teams in the cups because we are concentrating on staying in the Premier league.

Fairplay BWS you've found the thinnest silver linings that are out there :D

No need to get nervous just yet though, still plenty of football to be played and lots more highs and lows. I usually start to get nervous back end of March (last year was Derby match and onwards).

Midweeks display has filled me with confidence again, I think with the extra creativity that we have found in Ramirez and Rhodes, Adomah coming back into form at the right time, and key players such as Ayala and Clayton to come back.. we are set up in a pretty good position.

Onwards and upwards, UTB.

That seriously depressed me.

No no no! We simply have to go up this season! It will be the biggest failure in the history of football if we don't go up this season.

I think Chelsea this season might have something to say about that, along with Wigan last year (relegated after being in the playoffs the season before), Portsmouth (Premier League to League 2 in 6 years), etc etc etc

I'm not sure that it would be the biggest failure in the history of football, others spring to mind, but that's for another thread, it also implies that we are buying this league!

We more or less are buying this league. With the money Gibbo has spent this season there is no other option. We have to finish in the top 2. Not going up would be a failure and will result in a managerial casualty I'm afraid.