oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A) 1 -2

Really disappointed with result, especially as I expected a high goals tally for us with both Rhodes and Nugent starting together. I'm also disappointed with the reaction of Downing ( if true) on being substituted.

But most of all, I'm disappointed that  I haven't seen a bedwetting reference on the forum yet. I'm off to watch Emmerdale farm.

It's just called Emmerdale now.  Is it televised in the USA under the old title I wonder  :)

Didn't you once say you didn't look at the name of posters? :)

I said I don't tend to look at them and I don't when I'm replying to a post.  The person saying something isn't as important to me as what is being said.  You must do though as you weren't even a member of the forum when I said it?

Emmerdale not on yet then? :)

No, unfortunately there is a time lag between Leeds and Kalamazoo

:D

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor result despite what was on paper a very exciting team. I would have kept more or less the same team as Saturday although I wasnt complaining with what we had. Its a shame Leabitter looks like he did his hamstring in. Its just a shame he didnt take his shirt off walking off the pitch to get that booking out of the way as when he comes back he will have that hanging over him again.

Frustrating game and result. I expect to see Ramirez back on Friday. We have made it harder for ourselves again but again it is still in our hands. Wolves is a massive game now though.

Why oh why did we drop Ramirez, this shows why we can't play 4-4-2. Game changed when he came on but it was too late.

Hate to say it but Rhodes was woeful tonight, did nothing apart from miss three great chances, in contrast Danny graham played a blinder. Funny game

Were you there james?  Did we actually play 4-4-2 or was Nugent just playing behind Rhodes?

Yeah, it was hard to tell really, it seemed to start like a 4-4-2 but in the second half nugent did seem a bit deepe when it was clear what we were doing wasn't working.

There just seemed a real lack of creativity without a #10 in the side, huge contrast to the Fulham game. Madness to make so many changes from our best performance of the season

Not been posting on here for a while now due to various reasons but damn I need to rant with my fellow kind...

You know what really ***es me off about tonight?

It's not the fact we missed to opportunity to go top tonight, or in turn the chance to impose ourselves on this league by winning friday as well and going 5 points clear, or the fact that quite frankly we didn't turn up in the first half at all.

What really ***es me off is the idea of that Ginger tosser Dyche at home rubbing his hands together in glee at our missed oppurtunity.

What a ***

There is only so much a manager can do. No one even tried for those second balls except Adomah, Forshaw and Ramirez.

The problem I've got with that is today sounded exactly like a lot of our games except that they scored first and forced us to actually start playing instead of us nicking a goal and continuing in pretty much the same vein.  So either the players are routinely ignoring what they are being asked to do or this is what they are being asked to do and sometimes it doesn't work.  I was kinda surprised that in an away game we'd go Rhodes and Nugent when he seems reluctant to do it at home against teams we are almost certain to dominate.  It's completely backwards to me and coming on the back of two good displays it makes very little sense.

I know it'll be "tactical resting" or whatever but breaking up Downing - Ramirez - Adomah was ridiculous.

I held my tongue because I thought there was a chance Nugent/Rhodes could work out but nope, in hindsight breaking up the 3 players that were a large part of our 2 best attacking displays in ages was a mistake.

I just really, REALLY hope they're back in on Friday.

Well I will admit I been wanting us to play Rhode/Nugent up front together and now I think I realise that they can't play together :( so let stick with the 4-5-1

Really am worried that we kinda had wasted 9m on Rhode now as I have lost count how many good chances he had since he joined us and only scored just 1 which was reflected

We got to smash wolves on Friday or it gonna be another trip to Wembley which I dread it ?

Not much to say. Not many positives.

I'm glad our game of hand is out the way, so people can stop using it as a silver lining whenever we use.

I hope people stop this 'it's in our hands' crap as well.

End of the day, we need to perform better and win these sort of games. It's all well and good saying we have plenty of games left, and I'm not saying we've blown it or we won't go up automatically, but we need to get to the point where we're winning these games,

Remember we've got the hardest run in of all the teams at the top. What we have blown is our easiest run of games of the season.

Not been posting on here for a while now due to various reasons but damn I need to rant with my fellow kind...

It's not the fact we missed to opportunity to go top tonight, or in turn the chance to impose ourselves on this league by winning friday as well and going 5 points clear, or the fact that quite frankly we didn't turn up in the first half at all.

What really ***es me off is the idea of that Ginger tosser Dyche at home rubbing his hands together in glee at our missed oppurtunity.

What a ***

Worry not, we'll take 3 points off them at weekend too.

Lenihan and Graham brilliant for us. Rhodes anonymous - Nugent looks like a better fit. But I've only seen you lot twice.

With the talent in your squad Mowbury would get you promoted. Worry not, it feels better at Wembley.

What a ***

Worry not, we'll take 3 points off them at weekend too.

Lenihan and Graham brilliant for us. Rhodes anonymous - Nugent looks like a better fit. But I've only seen you lot twice.

With the talent in your squad Mowbury would get you promoted. Worry not, it feels better at Wembley.

Believe me he wouldn't

We're gonna bottle this arnt we :(

No. Stop this negative thinking.

If fans don't stop it, then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy...

Battling against relegation as well next season when we have to sell all our players :(