• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100% agree RR. Thats why its a really slimmed down version of a MDT as I wanted to get it out there so people could start looking forward instead of backwards (I'm really starting to worry abot KM :P) and had to do this at work. On the plus side my boss thinks im the hardst working guy in the office today which almost never happens :)

I'm starting to worry about myself anarl, getting sick flashbacks of last season. I don't want to go through that again. :(

Bring Nsue back in on the right. I hope it was only tactical resting because he's one of my players of the season this year and in no way deserved to be dropped.

Him and Adomah have some really good chemistry down there.

Go back to the three behind the striker that terrorised Cardiff and Fulham and build from there.

I think we'll be fine here, Friday night, TV game, at home to a Wolves side that aren't particularly good.

Wolf in peace.

Looking forward to this one, I've been to the last 3 league meetings between Wolves & Boro (Mol 2-0, Riv 2-1, Mol 1-3) and they've all been enjoyable games. Making the trip down again on Friday, in all honesty expecting to see a comfortable Boro win but hopeful that we can show some of the organisation & desire that saw us get a deserved win against Derby.

We've been truly woeful this season, our defence is hilariously bad and our style of play has been mind numbingly boring at times. We had a run of games over Xmas where we fluked 4 wins out of 4 (seriously, the most undeserved winning streak since Greece won the Euros), without those 12 points we'd be below MK Dons in 21st. That's how bad we've been this season.

Most of our problems stem from our horrendous back line. The only way we've been able to stop the rot this season is by lining 3 defensive midfielders in front of them and playing for a draw (which will 100% be our game plan on Friday). Every time we open up and try to attack a team we ship 3 or 4 goals. Our two centre backs are slow, clumsy and terrible on the ball. Put enough pressure on them and they'll gift possession back to you time after time.

This will be our most probable line up (although you can never tell with Jackett):

[align=center]Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Ebanks-Landell Doherty

Byrne Coady McDonald Saville Helan

Sigurdarson[/align]

Not many of us going on Fri. Combination of Friday night, Sky game, Boro charging us £32, the distance and the general apathy towards the club means there's not much appetite for this game. I'd be surprised if we got more than 500 even with pay on the day.

DunblaneWolf.

You don't need the points so please hand them over on Friday night, cos we need them :) and if you can have a word with Ikeme to let a couple in out of respect for his former loan club, we'd appreciate it :)

All the best (after Friday ;) )

DunblaneWolf.

You don't need the points so please hand them over on Friday night, cos we need them :) and if you can have a word with Ikeme to let a couple in out of respect for his former loan club, we'd appreciate it :)

I'm not sure anyone will need to have a word with Carl, he'll probably throw a howler or two in of his own accord. At fault for 10 or 11 goals this season, easily.

Decent keeper on his day, just not having many good days this season. Especially dodgy vs long range shots.

DunblaneWolf.

I'm not sure anyone will need to have a word with Carl, he'll probably throw a howler or two in of his own accord. At fault for 10 or 11 goals this season, easily.

Decent keeper on his day, just not having many good days this season. Especially dodgy vs long range shots.

Interesting to hear, he played a few blinders when he was on loan here I seem to recall. We've gone through a fair few keepers over the last few years until Dimi made the #1 his own and I seem to remember we wanted to keep Ikeme. Only better loan keeper I remember is Given.

We need to win this one, as well as the next 2. 9/9 points, anything below that is unacceptable IMO, Wolves have got a few good players but we should be beating them. I think the next 4 games will decide our fate, minimum of 10 points is needed and should set us up nicely for the run-in. If we fail to beat Rotherham and Charlton we wont be going up automatically IMO.

On the flip side, if we do win the next 3 and avoid defeat against Hull, then we have QPR away before 3 back to back Home games. We could cement ourselves in the top 2 with this run of fixtures. UTB.

We need to win this one, as well as the next 2. 9/9 points, anything below that is unacceptable IMO, Wolves have got a few good players but we should be beating them. I think the next 4 games will decide our fate, minimum of 10 points is needed and should set us up nicely for the run-in. If we fail to beat Rotherham and Charlton we wont be going up automatically IMO.

On the flip side, if we do win the next 3 and avoid defeat against Hull, then we have QPR away before 3 back to back Home games. We could cement ourselves in the top 2 with this run of fixtures. UTB.

If we don't pick up 9 points from that run of 3 consecutive home games then we don't deserve to go up automatically.

As I said on the Blackburn thread I can see us picking up a minimum of 7 points from the games against Hull, Brighton and Burnley. It's the other games I'm ***ting myself over.

Must win game this one. Need to rebuild our confidence and move on from the last performance even though Blackburn appear to be one of our bogey teams of late. I'd like to think we'll be well up for this one and if Wolves are as bad at the back as DunblaneWolf says we should just go for it from the off and make them panic. Glad to see Clayton back as I think him and Forshaw should be a good blend. De Laet back to the left and Nsue on the right, obviously Gaston at #10 Albert on the right with Rhodes starting as I think he'll get a brace in this one. 3-0 Rhodes 2 Adomah.

---------------Dimi----------------

Nsue—Gibson—Fry—De Laet

--------Clayton—Forshaw------

Adomah—Ramirez—Downing

--------------Rhodes-------------