oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolves 2-1

Interesting from Andrew Glover at the Gazette who thinks we might bluff Wolves into thinking we're going back to 4-2-3-1 but really go all out 4-4-2, Stuani and Rhodes up front, Stuani and Ramirez in for Nugent and Downing.

Stuani probably would be the better partner for Rhodes (see Gestede and him last season) if we were to play 4-4-2 but I don't think Stuani has played up front apart from in the League Cup and games where we were trailing or drawing and going for the win late on.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shaved my legs this evening that usually mean that we win. If we win tonight I promise to time my shaving sessions so we will be promoted :)

That's it. I'm shaving my legs too and betting on Rhodes scoring 2

I'm about to head off to the game but is there a stream that I can link my friend before I go?.

Well it's live in Denmark so there should be plenty of goals. Direct him to USAgoals and should only take him seconds to find a stream.

Rumour has it the team is as follows

Dimi

Nsue

Kalas

Gibson

Friend

Clayton

Forshaw

Stuani

Adomah

Ramirez

Rhodes

Just rumour I must emphasise

If true, interesting that Downing is indeed dropped (again for a game with Wolves). Kalas in for Fry, perhaps trying to take a bit of pressure off the young lad. Back to Adomah on the left, Stuani right. Or the 4-4-2 I mentioned with Stuani alongside Rhodes. Doubt it though.

Dimi

Nsue

Kalas

Gibson

Friend

Clayton

Forshaw

Stuani

Adomah

Ramirez

Rhodes

If true, interesting that Downing is indeed dropped. Kalas in for Fry, perhaps trying to take a bit of pressure off the young lad. Back to Adomah on the left, Stuani right. Or the 4-4-2 I mentioned with Stuani alongside Rhodes. Doubt it though.

Will be 4-2-3-1 in my opinion! Will certainly be jnteresting

Shaved my legs this evening that usually mean that we win. If we win tonight I promise to time my shaving sessions so we will be promoted :)

I always had you down as a waxer not a shaver.

when I want to be extra lean I wax, but its so much pain....

Dimi

Nsue

Kalas

Gibson

Friend

Clayton

Forshaw

Stuani

Adomah

Ramirez

Rhodes

Was hoping for Nugent as how Wolves shape up and the type of defender they have, he is ideal to play against them, but in AK we trust.

I'm confident and I hope my boss is crying at work tomorrow. UTB!

I always had you down as a waxer not a shaver.

when I want to be extra lean I wax, but its so much pain....

But you're a viking, you don't feel pain!