oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolves 2-1

thats more like it Boro.  Excellent performance from start to finish .pity we managed increiballyto give the fans 3 minutes of panic at the end there . we were so in control of the game and in all honesty the panic was down to the sheer fear that they may get a freak undeserved second and spoil all the hard work rather than them actually pressing us .  Adomah-Magnificent ....Ramirez...oozes class  and also in the top 3 for me tonight...Forshaw ..bossed the midfield .

tbh every body played well with maybe if im being ultra picky  Stuani and Friend being not at thier best .

Not worried with Rhodes not scoring ,he still got in the positions to score and the goals will come .

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rhodes scores in bursts, you can see why when looking at what hes done for us so far. nothing going for him so far, when it does he'll go on a run where he can't miss :)

Peter Beagrie on Sky just saying Rhodes is a streaky striker.... and that when he starts scoring he'll score a load. Also saying he still had a good game tonight, despite not scoring.

Also, noticed the moment they selected the camera with all the Boro fans wearing FCK SKY shirts. :D

I was wondering what that was all about?

Because Sky has moved like 3 of our games in the last 2 weeks, no doubt? I'm half-cut and couldn't tell whether this was sarcastic. :D

Not sarcastic - I appreciate the movement living down south and I hadn't heard of any issue, but I am new here  :P

Always an upside - an extra day off before the next game  :)

Going to be good at work tomorrow. Wolves fan boss and this is the 4th game v Wolves since he came into our place of work and it's the 4th win for Boro. Hopefully he's not too grumpy!

Alves also got into alot of scoring positions, I bet most of us said that the goals will come eventually then too.

Ofc he dident have the same scoring record in this league so a bit different but yes I am still gonna worry some

Alves also got into alot of scoring positions, I bet most of us said that the goals will come eventually then too.

Ofc he dident have the same scoring record in this league so a bit different but yes I am still gonna worry some

Well he scored 6 in 12 league games when he first joined. Selling the rock killed Alves' game

If Rhodes doesn't score but the rest of the team pick up the slack then I'll be happy and I'm one of those who didn't/doesn't believe he's the right type of striker for us.

Well he scored 6 in 12 league games when he first joined. Selling the rock killed Alves' game

If Rhodes doesn't score but the rest of the team pick up the slack then I'll be happy and I'm one of those who didn't/doesn't believe he's the right type of striker for us.

Alves became a crack dealer?..... Like no way, dude.

Think any Rhodes stick is a bit unwarranted. It's not like he missed any sitters tonight, he missed a couple of headers and a great save from Ikeme prevented him from scoring a really smart header off the back of his head.

I think some are just expecting him to be an instant success. Remember how long it took Bamford to score and hit form last year? Give it time man, he'll come good.

I agree with Stuani, a slightly underwhelming performance for me.

Obvious stars of tonight were Adomah and Ramirez. Dunno if someone's slipping something in Alberts water, but his work rate has been exceptional these last few games. Ramirez again just oozed class. What a signing he's become.

Special mention also to Forshaw, thought he had a really good game. Shame he might not stay in the team when Leads comes back but I've been really impressed with him.

Lots of positives tonight, main one being that we're top of the league!

I will never be warm again.

Adomah and Ramirez looked a different class to the rest.

Stunai did nothing for me.

The new Nsue song is quality.

Agreed on Stuani. I think that's the only change we should make on Tuesday. De Pena/Downing for Stuani with Adomah back on the right although he was superb tonight on the left.

That was some of the best football

I've seen us play this season, we've got to maintain that level of performance - I said the same after Fulham and we all know what happened next. :D

Rhodes did everything but score, creates so much space for Gaston.

Just watched the second goal again. Unreal.

Totally agree about Downing/De Pena, it was almost like playing with ten men at times.

What did Sky say about us? Someone forgot to tape it for me. I love watching the commentaries.

Stuani was in the team tonight to put pressure on the Wolves defence. He did that in spades, his movement gave gaston a little more space. He may not have set the world alight, but he put in a shift and that says a lot about him.

Rhodes did everything but score, creates so much space for Gaston.

Just watched the second goal again. Unreal.

Totally agree about Downing/De Pena, it was almost like playing with ten men at times.

What did Sky say about us? Someone forgot to tape it for me. I love watching the commentaries.

Sky were impressed with our squad strength. When the question was asked about "Does Karanka know his best 11" the answer was he doesn't need to because he can bring in players like Forshaw and Stuani and not weaken the team