• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry but Kike was rubbish he had 50 odd games to do something but he wasn't good enough , wasn't that cheap at the time and no longer plays for us so why were still talking about him i don't know . boro have been poor of late and the service to front men has been worse but with that service Rhodes has come close , last night for example pretty much every ball he was played was high in the air which he did well with but all tho he can score with his head alot of his goals in the past came from the ball being played to his feet .

He needs four things

1.Time to fit in

2. Better Service

3. Bit of Luck

And 4th. Supporters who get behind him

But thats just how i see it UTB and UJR

sorry but Kike was rubbish he had 50 odd games to do something but he wasn't good enough , wasn't that cheap at the time  and no longer plays for us so why were still talking about him i don't know . boro have been poor of late and the service to front men has been worse but with that service Rhodes has come close , last night for example pretty much every ball he was played was high in the air which he did well with but all tho he can score with his head  alot of his goals in the past came from the ball being played to his feet .

He needs four things

1.Time to fit in

2. Better Service

3. Bit of Luck

And 4th. Supporters who get behind him

But thats just how i see it UTB and UJR

Agree with your 3 points but Kike `rubbish`, come on that is a bit harsh isn't it, he may have had his limitations but he always gave 100% for the club

Kike wasn't rubbish, just unfortunately not as good as the others we have. Always gave it all for us and scored a couple of important goals. Particularly Brighton away where he set up the 3rd too.

if Nugent and Kike been rated almsost only on their goals so should Rhodes, abit low to rate Rhodes movement but be completely blind to how Kike and Nugent have played except their goals.

Yawn, getting boring now.

Hold on I never said anything about being disappointed in Rhodes. Name dropper. O said I expect more goals from him than I would expect from Nugent and Kike, because of his reputation and cost. All this he will come good and he will score loads is fine, but is not a fact.

if Nugent and Kike been rated almsost only on their goals so should Rhodes, abit low to rate Rhodes movement but be completely blind to how Kike and Nugent have played except their goals.

Rhodes has scored 12 goals this season 11 for a poor Blackburn side, that's as many as Nugent & Kike's goals put together. So are you rating him on the season or the last 4 games,1 in which he scored in.

Hold on I never said anything about being disappointed in Rhodes. Name dropper. O said I expect more goals from him than I would expect from Nugent and Kike, because of his reputation and cost. All this he will come good and he will score loads is fine, but is not a fact.

Rhodes goal scoring record tells you different, not a one season wonder, he won't come good, he is good.

Yes you are :)

I rathed Rhodes 7 last game so its not like I am not pleased with him. Bit its very funny that he is being rated on some special scale just because people are so damn afraid to say negative things on this forum. Lets all be happy and never worry or critisise things.

Wait, people are actually disappointed in Rhodes after a handful of games?

No, I rate him, but I rated Kike too, Kike is  a much better target player and his movement was good too. Its just funny that Kike is being rated on goals and Rhodes are being rated on everything except goals.

I rathed Rhodes 7 last game so its not like I am not pleased with him. Bit its very funny that he is being rated on some special scale just because people are so damn afraid to say negative things on this forum. Lets all be happy and never worry or critisise things.

At least I'm not banging on about the same thing over and over again. You are of course, free to criticise Rhodes but let's be honest, most people here disagree with you but you won't let it go.

It's just dull, and you comparing him to Kike is ridiculous.

Nothing negative to say about Rhodes he's missed a couple of chances all strikers miss them. I'd be more concerned if Rhodes hadn't been involved with anything and was missing most of the game.

Aaron and ladyspite in particular, yes.

Thats your view

If your wife tell you something she is not so pleased with about you, do you think that means she hates or is not pleased with everything about you?

I am not pleased with Rhodes when it comes to all missed chances, and yes I worrý some. Do that mean I dont like him or think he has not been good for us? No hell no.

People are so ***ing black and white on this forum its crazy. The world is ***ing grey.....

Nothing negative to say about Rhodes he's missed a couple of chances all strikers miss them. I'd be more concerned if Rhodes hadn't been involved with anything and was missing most of the game.

Yep, absolutely. That's when you get concerned about your striker and it is exactly what people on here were concerned about when we brought him in, that he would be entirely isolated and not getting chances. But he is still involved, he's getting involved in the build up and he really helps make the space further up the pitch, keeps on pushing the opposition back four back towards their own goal.