oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolves 2-1

I don't trawl through all of the dross on this forum and especially this particular thread. I just voice my opinion and mostly leave it at that, after all i realise that you don't know any better than I do and heh, get this, your opinion is no more valid than mine. I have noticed that the attacks on Changing Times seem to have worked, haven't seen a post from him since the combined attack last week. Now it appears Ladyspite is the target. You must be really proud of yourselves. I could name names but of course you want to be anonymous.

Opinion voiced.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't trawl through all of the dross on this forum and especially this particular thread. I just voice my opinion and mostly leave it at that, after all i realise that you don't know any better than I do and heh, get this, your opinion is no more valid than mine. I have noticed that the attacks on Changing Times seem to have worked, haven't seen a post from him since the combined attack last week. Now it appears Ladyspite is the target. You must be really proud of yourselves. I could name names but of course you want to be anonymous.

Opinion voiced.

I think Changing Times has been around long enough on this forum to not take anything to heart. Doubt he's kept away because someone's upset him.

I think we can all agree that we want Boro to do well. We're Boro fans of course we want them to win every game. Some people like to criticise and some like to be positive when things don't go our way or we don't perform as well as expected. I don't care what camp anyone falls into as long as they don't get personal with people. You can have a heated debate without getting offensive.

Personally I love getting into a debate, even if I get proved wrong (which is a lot :D).

Opinion voiced.

blah blah blah.

CT is a big boy, he's fine.

And as for ladyspite, she does it to wind people up and has even previously admitted as much, I'm not sure what exactly she expects but she knows exactly what she's doing.

People disagree, that's life, that's a forum. Not sure what you want from this place, harmonious agreement all the time?

Opinion voiced.

I think Changing Times has been around long enough on this forum to not take anything to heart. Doubt he's kept away because someone's upset him.

I am not easily scared or offended either so no one has to worry about me. If people want to block me thats fine too

I will not call anyone whiner or get personal or block anyone, but we all deal with things in different ways

That Rhodes havent scored much for us is not an opinion its a fact..... (so far, I hope it will change, I dont whine because I like to whine no one will be happier then me when Jordan starts to bang them in)

Opinion voiced.

Name names Aaron, we're all big boys (and girls) on here.

Incidentally you didn't voice an opinion, you made a statement ;)

Opinion voiced.

Name names Aaron, we're all big boys (and girls) on here.

Incidentally you didn't voice an opinion, you made a statement ;)

that old chestnut 'I have an opinion'  :D :D :D

I think we can all agree that we want Boro to do well. We're Boro fans of course we want them to win every game.

ahhh, I'm not so sure. More success = promotion = more people in the stadium, having to sit next to fat, smelly people who could take up two seats by themselves, longer half-time loo queues, more people you know saying "oh yeah, I'm a Middlesbrough fan", despite not having mentioned them at all in the last decade, having to stay up later to watch us on motd instead of FL show, Gary Lineker not being as attractive as the girl on the FL show, not getting to see cool stuff you want to buy during the adverts of the FL show, less games to go to in a season, not getting the sense of achievement when you finally manage to import your logo from a complicated download file on football manager, less chance of winning the league, ST's more expensive per match...

Bring back Strachan I say!

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that we want Boro to do well. We're Boro fans of course we want them to win every game.

ahhh, I'm not so sure. More success = promotion = more people in the stadium, having to sit next to fat, smelly people who could take up two seats by themselves, longer half-time loo queues, more people you know saying "oh yeah, I'm a Middlesbrough fan", despite not having mentioned them at all in the last decade, having to stay up later to watch us on motd instead of FL show, Gary Lineker not being as attractive as the girl on the FL show, not getting to see cool stuff you want to buy during the adverts of the FL show, less games to go to in a season, not getting the sense of achievement when you finally manage to import your logo from a complicated download file on football manager, less chance of winning the league, ST's more expensive per match...

Bring back Strachan I say!

It's Sunday. I'm not sure the forum can cope with that much satire....