oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolves 2-1

Shaved my legs this evening that usually mean that we win. If we win tonight I promise to time my shaving sessions so we will be promoted :)

You must have been pretty hairy early Febuary time :D

No comments....

In other news, my missus said to me "I've shave my legs and bikini line tonight, you know what that means???

Apparently "yeah the Frickin drains blocked again" was not the correct answer :s

I hope the Boro players are as brave as you tonight

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nugent ideal to play against them?

you mean he'll get more chances and put them wide from close range?

he really is off the boil. vs rover he had another several luck bobbles what put him in with a clear chance, same as mk dons and he missed the target from just over 6 yards out again.

i only feel like he can score if hes clear through with loads of time. if someones near him he snatches them in a rush pretty much every time. i'd prefer to play stuani up front than nugent now. big stu wastes chances but he'll still get more chances to score than nugent same as rhodes.

No, I mean he's a hustler and a harrier. My Wolves fan boss says his teams defence is so bad that as soon as they are hustled and harried they panic, so I meant Nugent is ideal to take on that role and make chances for the entire team. Rhodes doesn't hustle in the same way, neither do Stuani or Downing and to a lesser degree Ramirez. Adomah will be useful with the chasing down.

We must push high against them tonight and i'll be happy, Nugent or not, with a win and if it's a thumping win and Nugent isn't involved, then i'm happy to be shown we didn't require Nugent on the night. He hasn't been playing great of late but that has to change. In an ideal world we'll be 3-0 up after 65 mins and he can come on and play against a tiring defence (maybe that's the plan!) and net a goal, but you know Boro, we don't make it that easy very often!

i personally would play a striker just to hustle and harrie the opposition. we have one striker leading the line. he needs to be in there to be a goal scorer. thats why we just bust the bank to get one. if rhodes can stand play him. similar to bamford end of last season. (what was literally if he can stand though lol)

Can I just say I hate Adomah on the left.

Whilst I've never been his biggest fan since the Leeds game he's at least looked interested and probably had his best little spell at the club since Mogga left. The combination of Downing/Gaston/Adomah was well balanced and starting to be productive.

I guess if it's not broke tinker with it.

Should still be good enough for tonight

nugent ideal to play against them?

you mean he'll get more chances and put them wide from close range?

he really is off the boil. vs rover he had another several luck bobbles what put him in with a clear chance, same as mk dons and he missed the target from just over 6 yards out again.

i only feel like he can score if hes clear through with loads of time. if someones near him he snatches them in a rush pretty much every time. i'd prefer to play stuani up front than nugent now. big stu wastes chances but he'll still get more chances to score than nugent same as rhodes.

No, I mean he's a hustler and a harrier. My Wolves fan boss says his teams defence is so bad that as soon as they are hustled and harried they panic, so I meant Nugent is ideal to take on that role and make chances for the entire team. Rhodes doesn't hustle in the same way, neither do Stuani or Downing and to a lesser degree Ramirez. Adomah will be useful with the chasing down.

We must push high against them tonight and i'll be happy, Nugent or not, with a win and if it's a thumping win and Nugent isn't involved, then i'm happy to be shown we didn't require Nugent on the night. He hasn't been playing great of late but that has to change. In an ideal world we'll be 3-0 up after 65 mins and he can come on and play against a tiring defence (maybe that's the plan!) and net a goal, but you know Boro, we don't make it that easy very often!

i personally would play a striker just to hustle and harrie the opposition. we have one striker leading the line. he needs to be in there to be a goal scorer. thats why we just bust the bank to get one. if rhodes can stand play him. similar to bamford end of last season. (what was literally if he can stand though lol)

Depends on the opposition. Tonight, for me, is ideally set up for 4-4-2 although Wolves can't play against 3-5-2 either, with for me Nsue and Friend as WB's. We must go for the throat tonight as Wolves are there for the taking, so i'd have played Nugent and Rhodes with Ramirez behind, but that may be an unpopular choice.

Still, we have a squad full of players and choices, so it's all good. Either way, we should be beating Wolves at home with no excuses if we don't.

last nights result put me in a good mood ..so come on lads  put me in a great mood for the weekends games  with a win tonight  .. maybe a good few goals too if thats not stretchin it ....Amen

Whos on deathstrikes tonight? I fancy us getting one although Leadbitter is out and Downing on the bench. Is Rhodes any good at them?

Rhodes loves them deathstrikes