• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ramirez is just another level. Better than every other player on the pitch.

Adomah another good game. Clayton good.

Forshaw impressive again.

Kalas a couple shaky moments otherwise decent from him too.

Half-time and we're deservedly in the lead. Wolves not offering much going forward at all - but they'll likely get a chance somewhere so we want that second goal to be sure. Ramirez the best player on the pitch. Adomah, Clayton and Forshaw doing well. Rhodes not had many chances yet and Stuani a little anonymous so far. If we can come out for the second half with the snap we had at the start of the first, we can get a quick goal and bury this match.

Happy the front players are pressing the Wolves backline - obviously done their homework.

Ramirez is a keeper if we can sign him permanently. A class above. How on earth he's been frozen out at Saints must be for non football reasons.

Slight concerns over some of the balls out of defence and Helen looks a danger down their left and Boro's right, but all in all a comfortable first half. Rhodes really needs a goal but he's working hard so i'm sure the goals will come.

Great first half my boy Gaston showing why you don't drop him. All the set plays look better with him on them. That said I'd like us to grab a second and take him off.

In your best Mr Miyagi voice Gaston Gastoff

Nsue again is putting in some shift.

Expect more from Stuani

Forshaw and Clayton look comfortable

Friend doesn't seem to be running right he has a strange gate tonight.

Bit of a scrappy game understandable but we need a second goal

We don't in this, I don't think.

Wolves are shocking and we look really comfortable.

Wolves will have a spell where they create a few good chances, it always happens. We do need another goal or two to kill them off.

Rhodes still looks isolated, not suggesting 442 ;) but he needs some sort of support from the midfielders. Ramirez is a lovely footballer.

good half, not great.

best players so far adomah, ramirez and forshaw

clayton, friend, gibson, kalas, stuani, nsue steady away.

rhodes just lurking looking for the ball in the box, he works hard looking for space mind. hes keeping both their cb's occupied though, if they make a mistake you can tell he's gong to be all over it lol.

Job only half done. Let's put it to bed. Would like to see Stewey on for Stuani and then Albert go back in the right and Stewey on the left. Get another goal and then rest Gaston.

I'm quite happy with resting Stewey a bit... as long as Stuani gets told to get into it more and promptly does! Want to see Stuani getting back to firing on all cylinders for us, don't know why but he seems to have been coasting for a while.