• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no concerns with Rhodes, the goals will come.

When?

Did he not have like a 9/10 game streak where he didn't score but before hand had 10 for the season before we signed him?

He's settling in and others are scoring. It's not a big deal. He will start scoring. Doesn't necessarily matter when when others are filling the void

rhodes scores in bursts, you can see why when looking at what hes done for us so far. nothing going for him so far, when it does he'll go on a run where he can't miss :)

I hope your right because only 12 games left and if he is to get into double figures to justify his price tag he will have to get his finger out sharpish

Just saying

Badger in Asia

have to say im already sick of people going on at rhodes not scoring .

it's seems boro fans love to moan about something even when we win

Stuani was probably the only disappointing player tonight. It was a big chance for him to stake a claim but I firmly expect downing to come in for him next week and allow Adomah to go on the right side.

another thing about rhodes, x2 cb's clued to him in the middle, we were getting loads of space out wide for adomah and gaps for overlapping fullbacks like nsue/friend.

funny game that, we were miles better to the point where we got complacent. but we were only 2-0 up. to be fair to wolves they defended really well and battled very hard for it. which kept them in the game score wise.

Were they taking the *** on Sky, making Karanka wear those head phone things!!?

They looks like giant clip on earrings  :D

LOL - that is EXACTLY what they look like. It must have been a Sky wind up!

As someone mentioned earlier, i'd be a little peeved as a Wolves fan at tonight's coverage. It's wall to wall Boro in the build up, half time and full time. I'd be a little annoyed if it was the other way around.

Similar performance from Rhodes tonight, you know what you're going to get with him, he will get goals eventually.

Slightly disappointed that we conceded but not exactly like it was a goal conceded because of Wolves, an unlucky own goal.

It was a pretty good team performance but it was Gaston's night with a very, very good performance from Adomah. It was not a 2-1 game, it was possibly a 3 goal game but we deserved all 3.

rhodes scores in bursts, you can see why when looking at what hes done for us so far. nothing going for him so far, when it does he'll go on a run where he can't miss :)

I hope your right because only 12 games left and if he is to get into double figures to justify his price tag he will have to get his finger out sharpish

Just saying

Badger in Asia

Sorry, must have missed the part where we only have him until the end of the season!

Why does he need to get into double figures within a few months in order to justify his price tag?

Were they taking the *** on Sky, making Karanka wear those head phone things!!?

They looks like giant clip on earrings  :D

LOL - that is EXACTLY what they look like. It must have been a Sky wind up!

I think the way they were chuckling when asking him about his message for the fans, they were having a little laugh with him for sure.