• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to take this game by the scruff and and really pile on the pressure early on I feel. Win, and we go top, having played the same amount of games as everyone else (finally). Changes Burnley's perspective a bit and hopefully Blackburn will still be on a high after beating us the other night.

Start bright and just attack from the off. Continue from the last 10 against Blackburn and just go for it. A deflected own goal, a handball and Rhodes penalty, or a well worked passing goal, it doesn't matter but the players NEED to be up for this one especially after Hull's defeat.

We need to take this game by the scruff and and really pile on the pressure early on I feel. Win, and we go top, having played the same amount of games as everyone else (finally). Changes Burnley's perspective a bit and hopefully Blackburn will still be on a high after beating us the other night.

Start bright and just attack from the off. Continue from the last 10 against Blackburn and just go for it. A deflected own goal, a handball and Rhodes penalty, or a well worked passing goal, it doesn't matter but the players NEED to be up for this one especially after Hull's defeat.

This is only temporary until we play Reading. The rest of the teams will play Saturday. We've got to wait until mid-April to play them as well, which is a bit annoying. I think us and Hull will be stuck with a game in hand for ages now given their game against Brentford has had to be moved for their FA Cup replay with ***nal on Tuesday.

I think we need to "click" and give someone a drubbing, hopefully tonight's the night and we give our goal difference a boost, it may prove important come the end of the season, first things first 3 points is the priority, can't wait, Imlove night matches. UTB

Last night's result has to a greater degree erased the memory of the Blackburn game and given everyone's spirits an uplift because boy oh boy am I looking forward to tonight's game.

The expression "would rather be in it" is very apt in my mind because I honestly enjoyed and preferred being top of the league instead of chasing the leaders and well this game is another game where we can take the bull by the horns and do ourselves a great deal of good and take the number 1 spot for at least the start of the weekend.

We can not let Wolves do a Forest on us, the desire and determination and the words of the players must come to fruition now, they must show us that they really want promotion with a professional and passionate display.

THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..............so far??

For individuals to judge (but it could very well be)

A good win tonight, followed by two wins against lower teams Rotherham and Charlton and we are back on track, showing that Blackburn game was just a blip.

If we win the next three games, we will go into that Friday night Hull game with bags of confidence, and sweep them away!

This would be my line up tonight against a poor defensive team like Wolves .3-0 to Boro.

Dimi

Kalas     Gibson      Friend

Nsue Forshaw Clayton Downing

Adomah        Ramirez

Rhodes

On paper we should win this, and comfortably. We always do well on a Friday night at the Riverside, Wolves are poor defensively, many fans are boycotting the match (bringing 250), Rhodes due a few goals.

0-1 to Wolves then ;)