• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right everyone has had their whinge , maybe we can get back to supporting the team to get out of this god awful tough league.

I would imagine that Downing, Ramirez and Adomah will return as the front 3 with Rhodes again up top. An early goal would be nice to settle nerves but I will take a win of any sort.

As I see it these games against teams will little to play for, but equally no fear of going down, are going to be the toughest (a la Blackburn) so whilst a 3-1- repeat of the earlier game would be lovelyall that really matters is the 3 points.

The reason why we do have a  whinge, is because of our love and passion for the club, but we always support them, through thick and thin.

The Blackburn games gone so no point dwelling on it, so onwards and upwards.

First yellow card - Gibbo

2-1 to Boro. Wolves to be 1-0 up at half time with possibly Le Fondre as FGS... Adomah will pull itback at 60 minutes and Rhodes to hammer it home at 85

Indecently how is the weather in Middlesbrough because I know there is a great deal of snow causing problems not too far away in parts of Yorkshire?

The weather is always indecent in Middlesbrough

As are many of the natives...  :P

...sorry, couldn't resist...  :D

Anyway, feeling fairly optimistic about tonight. just lately it seems when we have an off-day we perform better the following game. Someone predicted a 3-1 scoreline...for some reason that feels about right. For the sake of our promotion prospects, lets hope so...

First yellow card Clayton. Reckon Wolves will foul more than us but someone will get into a good position for the first time in the game for Wolves and Clayts will pull them back and put himself in the book.

I had a bad dream last night that we went with Nsue at left-back...

No Leadbitter or Ayala, be interesting to see how we handle being without both. Been a lot of criticism of Leadbitter so we might well see tonight if those calls for Forshaw and Clayton to start together will have been justified or if we'll lose something we didn't realise we had with the captain.

I thought Friend might sit out this one but having thought about the lack of Leadbitter, Friend is essentially vice-captain given Woodgate will probably never play again. Gibbo or Clayts could pick up the armband realistically but I expect Friend is the better option.

Dimi

Nsue Fry Gibson Friend

Clayton Forshaw

Adomah Ramirez Downing

Rhodes

Subs: Meijas, Kalas, De Laet, De Sart, De Pena, Stuani, Nugent

if we don't win tonight i might just be done with football

4-0 Boro!

will miss the game, i have to work tonight alongside a wolves fan, he says there is no way Boro won't win and that wolves are really bad atm.

Indecently how is the weather in Middlesbrough because I know there is a great deal of snow causing problems not too far away in parts of Yorkshire?

No snow issues up here just cold rain showers

It is indeed. Hope it's not as miserable a night as the Birmingham game...

About to go on a beer run myself!

BeerRun1.jpg

I had the 'Beer Runs' a couple of weeks ago!!

Lost half a stone before lunch :)

Is tonight the night everything finally clicks and we take all our chances? I think the players and management will be hurt after Tuesday, and from the fall out that followed on social media, forums etc. They'll be looking to put on a show in front of the sky cameras, a real statement of intent that we will not bottle it again. They'll be looking to get the fans back on side.

I've got a good feeling about tonight. I watched Wolves vs Derby and although Wolves won, I wasn't really impressed by either side. We need to show tonight that we are the better side and that we deserve automatic promotion.

I hope Ramirez is back in the side tonight. He's only been here a few weeks but he's already shown how important he can be for us in that no.10 role.

COME ON BORO.