• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd think that this "stupid rotation crap" was a new thing and that we've never had any success whatsoever with it the way some of you go on.  :rolleyes:

You could also argue it's one of the factors that cost us automatic promotion last season, and will probably cost us again. :@

You'd think that this "stupid rotation crap" was a new thing and that we've never had any success whatsoever with it the way some of you go on.  :rolleyes:

we dont and never have rotated our best players. its the reason everyone wants forshaw to play. because he never gets a chance. i'm all for rotation but i'm not all for weakening the team for the sake of it at a massively vital stage of the season.

but if you want that fine  :cool:

You could also argue it's one of the factors that cost us automatic promotion last season, and will probably cost us again. :@

tbh injuries to our key players cost us promotion in the end. 

we had woody and nando cb pairing away at watford, that stuck in my mind for a good example.

Clayton and Grant play basically every bloody minute together, he's not shy for not rotating when it suits him.

Rotating your 9m striker in and out of the team is insanity.

Wow I've just seen the highlights. Nuge's misses = poor.

Ramirez = unlucky

Fry = at fault for the goal. Not strong enough.

Adomah good delivery again.

I don't want to say the scoreline doesn't reflect the match but from the highlights we could have been 3 up easily. At least we're making the chances though. Just a day over a year ago, we broke our non goal scoring drought. So whilst it isn't a case all the time, you have to say that an Aitor Karanka trade mark is poor attacking.

AK for me should be signing rhodes taking him to one side putting his arm round him telling him hes the number one guy and will start every game. not pulling him to one side and telling him he has to rotate with nugent. gibson must be pulling his hair out.

AK for me should be signing rhodes taking him to one side putting his arm round him telling him hes the number one guy and will start every game. not pulling him to one side and telling him he has to rotate with nugent. gibson must be pulling his hair out.

Yep. Chase a guy for a season and a bit. Finally get him then bench him. Madness.

Ramirez = unlucky

I don't want to say the scoreline doesn't reflect the match but from the highlights we could have been 3 up easily. At least we're making the chances though. Just a day over a year ago, we broke our non goal scoring drought. So whilst it isn't a case all the time,  you have to say that an Aitor Karanka trade mark is poor attacking.

Yes he wasn't strong enough but Gibson went over to mark him, he crosses into the box and no one was marking the goal scorer so it wasn't all Frys fault to blaming watched it over and over and I can't see how Fry is getting the full blame? Where was Nsue in Fry position where was Friend for the goalscorer flying in

I'd be very surprised if we bench him in the next few games AT LEAST.

All the chopping and changing doesn't work (see post earlier about scoring runs and games won). It has a detrimental effect.

But it's not the Karanka way I guess :/

I was out with friends last night. So couldn't follow the game other than updates on my phone. It's sounds like we squandered to many chances first half and didn't turn up for the second.

These things happen in football. :s

But recently they've been happening to often :@

Yep. Chase a guy for a season and a bit. Finally get him then bench him. Madness.

I'm not sure that it was AK that chased him

I'm not sure that it was AK that chased him

Gibbos on his hat trick, allegedly.

Alves, Downing and Rhodes.

Ramirez = unlucky

I don't want to say the scoreline doesn't reflect the match but from the highlights we could have been 3 up easily. At least we're making the chances though. Just a day over a year ago, we broke our non goal scoring drought. So whilst it isn't a case all the time,  you have to say that an Aitor Karanka trade mark is poor attacking.

After seeing the highlights those were my thoughts too. Some terrible finishing including the one at the death where the ball fell to a boro player at the back post. Instead of smashing it towards the goal the ball fizzed across it. Terrible. Only ourselves to blame. Finishing must be better for the amount of money and experience.