oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham (A) 0-1

Would go with the same team that started against Wolves other than De Pena/Downing for Stuani. Stuani did his "job" well against Wolves but he was limited going forward. Hopefully Downing will be looking to put things right on a personal note.

Must win. No more excuses.

Stuani did nothing against Wolves. He was completely anonymous.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be Downing in for Stuani I think. I also reckon Nugent will start up front, and Fry will be back in for Kalas.

After the disappointment of the MK Dons, Blackburn, Forest and Bristol City, it is up to the players to get the banana skin mentality out of their system. I just hope we look forward and be proactive (granted the Fulham and Wolves game showed we can have this approach) rather than nervous and lackadaisical. It just depends what Boro team turns up. We all know we are capable of beating these opponents on paper, but as the 'easy' games show, no games are easy in the championship.

Hopefully we can build up a good head of steam for the upcoming games, put some breathing space between us and Hull, and hope that Burnley slip up. I just pray that we learn from the lessons of last season and dont bottle it.

Rotherham and Charlton are winnable games on paper, but the team need to perform to their max to ensure that the victory happens. I think we are a confidence team. As I said though, the signs are encouraging, I enjoyed the Wolves game and the likes of Adomah, Ramirez and Forshaw and Clayton firing on all cylinders has me reasons to be optimistic.

Rhodes to score a brace 0-2 Boro.

Or do Boro just make that happen!!?

BEWARE a team in the bottom three - (where Boro are concerned).

Burnley have a 100% record against teams in the bottom eight. So a third of the entire division. They have played 13, won 13 - that's impressive. (A bit like Watford last year).

Boro have played 12, won 6(!), drawn 3 and lost 3.

So, I actually agree that the game tomorrow night is going to be a tough one. Rotherham are on a renewed run of form with Warnock. However, we really shouldn't mess these games up as often as we do.

Team-wise, I hope Rhodes starts, and would quite like a Downing return for Stuani.

Consistency is the key to getting out of this league!

It will be Downing in for Stuani I think. I also reckon Nugent will start up front, and Fry will be back in for Kalas.

Yep I think he'll do these changes too. He seems to favour having Nugent on when playing away, maybe because of his work rate.

This is really simple

We are better than Rotherham

We need a. Complete professional performance

We will win

Six points clear of Hull if we win this, that's a huge incentive.

This is really simple

We will win

Never that simple though is it. We've had plenty of "incentives" over the last couple of months and spurned most if not all of them

This is really simple

We will win

This is EXACTLY the sort of game in which we usually *** the bed and lose.

I always cheer loudly. :P

We just took them to pieces in about ten minutes and then sat back and messed about for the rest of the game. Think they had someone sent off? But it was one of the most comfortable matches I have ever witnessed.

A good professional performance should see us through this one ok, they will be buzzing after there result against Sheff Wed though and our recent up and down form will surely give them some belief they can get something from the game.

I think we will have to much for them though and hopefully now we have got that 'blip' out of our system and get back collecting points for fun. ;)

I would keep the same team but bring Downing back in for Stuani with the hope he has a blistering game after been dropped but I can see a few more changes been made I hope not though because that team deserves to play after the performance on Friday.

A win here puts us in a good position 6 points in front of Hull they will have a game in hand but points on the board are better as we've seen with us.

This is really simple

We will win

This is EXACTLY the sort of game in which we usually *** the bed and lose.

Aye, it's got Typical Boro written all over it. :D

I think this is a tough game for us tomorrow night, and certainly not a banker. To be honest I think this will now be a tough game for anyone going there for the remainder of the season, it's a shame Hull and Burnley have already played them.

If we are at our best, we should win. Sadly, our recent inconsistency means that we do not know whether we will be at our best or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gaston rested, as it seems he might not be a 100% fit, but I really hope he starts.. We're a different beast when he's playing.

What I really like about him is he plays through the middle. Previously our only real threat came from playing from out wide, but he always runs forward through the middle and looks for the defence splitting balls.

Having Forshaw playing has helped, although I'm not sure if he'll be playing depending on Leadbitter and whether he is back from injury.

Hope we're all happy tomorrow night at 10pm. Not going to be an easy game, but we could really do with getting three points.

----------------------Dimi------------------------

De Laet-----Gibson-------Fry-----------Friend

----------Clayton-------------Forshaw----------

Nsue---------------Ramirez------------Adomah

---------------------Rhodes----------------------

Neither Stuani or Downing on the right!