• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a rest with this "players unhappy with karanka" stuff. Even if true it does nothing but harm coming online and saying it. Look at that twitter account and some peoples reactions...

My heart just sank a little reading your post james, I hope not I'm at work so can't access social media, I've checked out fmttm and rumours are growing. I'm going to cry

Didn't you say you wanted him out regardless of whether he got us up or not? Or was that NB using your account?  :D

I only said that in the heat of the moment, I didn't mean it. I'm on my break at work and just laughed out loud at yours and Will's post, people must be thinking who's this Doyle. :D

The same account also previously tweeted our loan signing of Memphis Depay, and Ben Gibsons move to Southampton, oh and that 'spaghetti is good'. How do people fall for this ***e in the first place???

It's funny how people who have previously said they're losing faith in AK are now saying how worried they are about this bs rumour.

Exactly. It's just symptomatic of this sensationalist approach to supporting Boro. People are losing their nerve even if the club and Karanka arent

The same account also previously tweeted our loan signing of Memphis Depay, and Ben Gibsons move to Southampton, oh and that 'spaghetti is good'. How do people fall for this *** in the first place???

Oi.... Boksicdink!!!!!

Spaghetti is good!!! ;)

What is everyone thinking about this Charlton protest that may happen on Sunday by the way? I know what is happening at Charlton sucks for them, but on a selfish note for the Boro, should the game by 0-0 when/if it's abandoned, we may not get another chance to play. AND this may be one of the few games I can see for rest of season.

On top of all the Karanka rumours I'm feeling sick.