oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton Athletic (A) 0-2

I have a suspicion that AK's fallout was caused by downing.

He has arrived here, been *** and ***ed our season up. He is poison. Always out on the sniff with his mates. Should never wear the shirt again.

What a shambles

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone actually know what was said at this team meeting before AK stormed out? All I know so far is that he said he didn't want to manage the players. There must have been quite a lot said before that to provoke that kind of reaction.

I wouldn't want to manage that lot

One really big thing that ***es me off.

We have just played against a team that has conceded 74 goals all season. And we play 1 up front.

Downing who has done nothing, walks back into the side, and yet again, does nothing.

As I said before the game, Fry is not good enough for a promotion race run in. We need experience, we need organisation. We needed Woodgate / Ayala. Even Kalas! Kalas would have done better today! Fry is too young for the run in, simple as.

Rhodes plays bad because we don't play to his strengths. If there was a game for 2 up top, today was it.

Honestly I am so lost for words. I feel physically sick.

Absolutely disgusted right now. Everything Karanka has been blasting his players for was yet again evident today. No togetherness. No passion. No desire. No fight. No show.

How many players looked like they weren't even quality enough for league 1 nevermind the Championship? Where was the leadership? Leadbitter poor, Downing anonymous, Rhodes isolated. Fry in too deep.

Whatever is wrong within the club is clearly not just down to Karanka. I think we can kiss goodbye to promotion because this team doesn't have the bottle.

I have a suspicion that AK's fallout was caused by downing.

He has arrived here, been *** and *** our season up. He is poison. Always out on the sniff with his mates. Should never wear the shirt again.

What a shambles

You may well be right there. Didn't he refer to AK as an ***hole a few weeks back?

Rhodes plays bad because we don't play to his strengths. If there was a game for 2 up top, today was it.

Honestly I am so lost for words. I feel physically sick.

The problem is we set up to play to nick games 1-0 and when we concede, we play to nick a draw and when we go 2-0 down, we play to get a goal back and that's it.

No plan B (and he may even be better at this moment in time compared to the form of some).