• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We go into this game and should show that we have no fear.

Because surely a game against Charlton can not bite us again in the rear.

Boro need to throw the gauntlet down and show us all within reason

That they possibly view this as THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..................so far!!!

To every fan losing faith in Karanka,

We're second in the league, you absolute ***er.

You all complain that we've spent lots of money,

But spending the dollar don't get us there, sonny.

It's times such as these that we should be backing,

Not talking of all that we seem to be lacking.

So let's get behind those men dressed in red,

Let's go to Charlton and put them to bed,

Rather than facing the game with dread,

Put them to the sword and watch them drop dead.

T-T-Teessiders! T-T-Teessiders!

• Like 1

I'm sure that we will have lots of goal scoring opportunities in this one. Hope we convert at least two of them before we concede the almost inevitable late goal from the Latics. I want to see De Laet and Downing back. Downing may have the odd bad game, frustrating I know, but we have managed to get to this position (second) with him as a regular in side. Controversial I know, but I prefer De Laet to GF. not as gorgeous but more dependable than the GF that has returned from injury.

UTB

Look what you have started now Unger!!!

Bunch of poets on the forum ....., hey it could be a lot worse...

Aye, it could be a lot lot worse...we could be having to read through Naughty Boy's rants.The threads aren't as spicy as they used to be with him :P

Aye, it could be a lot lot worse...we could be having to read through Naughty Boy's rants.The threads aren't as spicy as they used to be with him :P

good riddance.

I'm sure that we will have lots of goal scoring opportunities in this one. Hope we convert at least two of them before we concede the almost inevitable late goal from the Latics. I want to see De Laet and Downing back. Downing may have the odd bad game, frustrating I know, but we have managed to get to this position (second) with him as a regular in side. Controversial I know, but I prefer De Laet to GF. not as gorgeous but more dependable than the GF that has returned from injury.

UTB

That would be new,

To see the score skew,

In favour of a team were not playing

For the Latics are from Wigan,

I thought that was a given,

let's not tempt fate against teams we aren't playing

good riddance.

Evening Billy. :)

Bit of an outside call, but for this game I'd like to see Nugent LM, Stuani RM, Gaston/Downing centre and Rhodes up top. The width would be provided by De Laet/Friend on the left and Nsue right, and you have three strikers in and around the box for crosses and stuff.

Wouldn't work against the big guns because you'd lose a bit of defensive cover if the full backs were attacking more, but against the teams who are fighting relegation (Rotherham, Charlton) it could work, I reckon

Bit of an outside call, but for this game I'd like to see Nugent LM, Stuani RM, Gaston/Downing centre and Rhodes up top. The width would be provided by De Laet/Friend on the left and Nsue right, and you have three strikers in and around the box for crosses and stuff.

Wouldn't work against the big guns because you'd lose a bit of defensive cover if the full backs were attacking more, but against the teams who are fighting relegation (Rotherham, Charlton) it could work, I reckon

From a purely personal perspective. I hope AK isn't reading this forum anymore. You know what happened when we called for 442 with two strikers. Where would you play Adomah?