• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So charlton looking at relagation, club under alsorts of pressures from fans and the owners and we look like the ones in bother. Somebody somewhere has made a mistake with all these signings, big wages, no commitment. Ive never been so annoyed with my team. So please no one come out and say its panic or fans dont know what there doing or saying. This club is going no where with this team and this manager, and yes its Ste Gibsons fault. He s not made the right choices of late.

New manager in. New ideas. New attacking intent. Still second in the league. Still a chance at the prem.

Don't cry and give up yet.

Wrong. AK goes = season over.

Where are the positive fans now? I'd love to hear from them.

I'm usually positive but the players had the chance to prove AK wrong and express themselves and to be honest we've been worse than we ever were with AK on the touch line.

I'm thoroughly depressed now.

No we've been just as bad as when we've been bad with Karanka there.  If you're going to have a go at other people talking ***e because of their agenda then at least don't do the same thing yourself. You're a better poster than that mate even if you are as massively frustrated as I am and I'm sure all of us are right now.

I know he's a young lad but Fry is looking out of his depth, really struggling.

Couldn't agree more don't want to sit and slate a young lad who is a great talent so didn't really want to say out . But he has been a slight liability at times , 2nd goal alway at Blackburn ( also gibbo fault ) the Rotherham goal rolled to easy and that second goal there .

New manager in. New ideas. New attacking intent. Still second in the league. Still a chance at the prem.

Don't cry and give up yet.

Sorry but you're wrong. This was the dissenters opportunity to give a big up yours to AK and they've looked no different to the games against Bristol city, Rotherham etc