oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton Athletic (A) 0-2

I have a suspicion that AK's fallout was caused by downing.

He has arrived here, been *** and *** our season up. He is poison. Always out on the sniff with his mates. Should never wear the shirt again.

What a shambles

You may well be right there. Didn't he refer to AK as an ***hole a few weeks back?

Rumour has it. 

I'm not putting all of the blame on him, but at the begining of the season I questioned that signing stating he would be poison in the dressing room.

Plenty of people who know him personally can attest to the fact he is a spoilt ***.

This season has been building up to this for a long time. If gibbo did indeed sign Downing behind AKs back he has brought this on himself.

Gutted right now...

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what we have been watching for a while now. But 1 thing that it has proved is that it's not karanka fault we are a gutless spineless excuse of a team even the homegrown players aren't playing for the club. No passion or pride no more.

I dont normally join in the bedwetting but that was absolutely abject. We are making a 1 in 2 striker look like hes never played

In fairness to the team, Rhodes had 1 in his last 11 or something awful like that before he joined. Clearly we're not doing all we can for him, but he isn't the best form himself either.

Don't want to sound like I'm Fry bashing but at this moment in time the poor lad just is not good enough , and has been slightly culpable for a few goals of late he needs taking out ASAP! And Ben Gibson has been great don't get me wrong but he is overrated I think by many . I don't understand with the money we have spent this year we have found ourselves in a position of sticking a 17year old lad in during our worst spell during AK's time here.

I know he was injured a long time but in defence you need experience at the back and we have to question sending out Baptiste on loan don't we and sending Amorebieta back with no like for like replacement !

Experience at the back is huge like massive and we don't have it in the CB position without looking I bet Burnley, Hull , Brighton , Derby have huge experience in there .

I know our flaws in attack at startling Aswell , and we aren't scoring but defensively we are all over the place .

Hands up whose looking forward to standing in a freezing Riverside Stadium on Friday in the freezing cold on sky tv?

Me.  I'm a Boro fan.  Not a Karanka fan, not a Downing fan, just a Boro fan.

I dont normally join in the bedwetting but that was absolutely abject. We are making a 1 in 2 striker look like hes never played

In fairness to the team, Rhodes had 1 in his last 11 or something awful like that before he joined. Clearly we're not doing all we can for him, but he isn't the best form himself either.

He's clearly got no confidence whatsoever.  He's hesitant at times when I'm sure a fully confident version of himself would just automatically do what was needed.  It's not helped that he's playing in a side that are a bit all over the place.

Nsue hit the first man with every cross today, if he cannot cross then he should be playing on the wing.

Fry, too young, too inexperienced. Needs to be sent back to youth squads.

Gibson, not a leader, shouldnt be paired with Fry again this season. Needs someone to hold his hand.

Leadbitter and Clayton both poor today.

I was especially annoyed at Leadbitter 'walking' about the pitch. For Captain this isn't good enough, he needs to be leading by example. Sadly on this performance take the armband off him.

Downing, was he even on the pitch?? Did nothing, passed backwards and sidewards.

Rhodes........wtf, he was 1/2 second too slow in everything he did! No anticipation. He looked like a conference striker today, not even that! How can we make a top striker in this division look *** poor!??

Only 2 players who can come out of this game with abit of credit, Adomah and Friend. The rest of them need a reality check!

Worried now, Hull will spank us at home next game on this form.

I thought Ramirez tried his best too, but it's difficult to create when everyone else looks like they'd rather be anywhere but on the pitch.