oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Powlay

Middlesbrough U19's in the Dallas Cup

Middlesbrough U19s play Queretaro on Sunday March 20th and Fluminense on Monday 21st

Its a large prestigious competition and its Boro's first time there

http://www.dallascup.com/home/893242.html

Hearing the side will be different from the U19s that played in the UEFA youth League though which is a big shame.

Middlesbrough Squad.

Pears, James.

Cook, Convery, Renton, Reading, McGoldrick, Guru, O'Neill, Liddle, Tavernier, Holdsworth, Lambert, Matty Wilson, Jay Wilson, Curry, Jowers, Heatherington.

Coulson registered did not travel.

One of the opposition players has the number 300 on his shirt.....that's one hell of a squad

Boro came from 0-2 down to win 4-2!

Mitchell Curry with his 26th and 27th this season.

Ben Liddle with a brace as well

Images can be found Here

Boro line up

Pears, Convery, McGoldrick, Renton, Coulson (Cook), J Wilson (Reading), Jowers (Lambert), Liddle, Tavernier, Curry (J. Wilson), Hetherington (O'Neill).

Unused: James (GK), Guru, Holdsworth.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• We have someone suitable for the role and that is RR  this all will be sorted out soon of that I am certain.
    • I always thought bamford was far better as a lone striker, if he played with Britt I could just see them both making the same runs
    • Neither does he 🤦🏼‍♂️
    • 11th May 1985  Shrewsbury 0 Boro 2 One of Boro 's great escapes Final game of the season, Willie Maddrens 1st full season as our manager, we had slowly dragged ourselves clear of relegation & needed a point to guarantee survival  2 players sent off & 90 minutes later we were safe & able to fight another day, well safe first another 12 months when the sane venue sadky resulted in the opposite outcome
    • I just hope that we get rid of the players who dont suit the style he wants and we bring in players who will fit in to his way of playing. Players in the right system make a hell of a better difference that a big name who doesnt play to their best in how we play.  I think that's why our strikers struggle. We dont get the right fit or struggle to adapt them on the training pitch to how we play.  Ironically if we were going to play with two up front, why the *** did we let Bamford leave?? Him and Britt would have scored more goals and bore arent good as the loan striker.  The problem is though, I'm struggling to think of who to suggest because I have no idea how Woodgate wants to play!