oneBoro Forum

Karanka staying!

Whether rumours of him leaving are true or not, something has definitely happened. I agree with you dell it's hard to see him still being in charge in the summer, something is just not right.

And I've just got an ugly feeling we're not even going to finish in the top 6 this season. All

Momentum has been lost and this latest setback is a massive kick in the balls.

Not finish in the top 6

You really think we are going to average less than one point a game?

Get a grip man.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

*** sake

Well it looks like once again another season is about to go properly tits up, at which stage to questions need to be asked about the people running this club. We have spent an absolute fortune and we dont really seem to be improving at all. Who is signing the players, Rhodes, Downing etc certainly arnt Karanka style players and both show absolutely no sign of fitting into the system we play. We have invested so much money on these two players alone the club could be in huge financial difficulty if we dont get promoted.

So we are looking like loosing one of the best managers the club has had, with 11 games to go. Fantastic position to leave ourselves in. Fans will be happy though, they will get their two strikers when the inevitable steve McClaren appointment comes off

We usually manage to *** things up for ourself but this season is going to be spectacular even by our standards

LOSE not loose, learn how to spell :D

Whether rumours of him leaving are true or not, something has definitely happened.i agree sith you dell it's hard to see him still being in charge in the summer, something is just not right.

And I've just got an ugly feeling we're not even going to finish in the top 6 this season. All

Momentum has been lost and this latest setback is a massive kick in the balls.

Wise up mate

Eh? What am I doing wrong.

You seriously don't think we will finish in the top 6? There's being pessimistic and then there is being ridiculous

somethings been blown way out of proportion it seems ...but theres a good deal of unnessessary backward steps transpiring lately  .  theres even something murky about the Ayala injury news,  I must admit that when i read about his situation somewhere in my inner pessimism  i  had a horrible moments thought that the unrest rumours may be linked  to danny as well as mor well documented players. all this on top of the alleged unrest over Rhodes .

More than anything now ,we need a big big performance on sunday to put these worries to bed .

theres a festering boil attaching itself to our season that needs lancing

somethings been blown way out of proportion it seems ...but theres a good deal of unnessessary backward steps transpiring lately  .  theres even something murky about the Ayala injury news,  I must admit that when i read about his situation somewhere in my inner pessimism  i  had a horrible moments thought that the unrest rumours may be linked  to danny as well as mor well documented players. all this on top of the alleged unrest over Rhodes .

More than anything now ,we need a big big performance on sunday to put these worries to bed .

theres a festering boil attaching itself to our season that needs lancing

We have several players in on very big money and at least two on silly money.

Certainly livens up an otherwise boring Saturday without any Boro match on! I'm honestly not fussed if he does leave, he certainly isn't perfect and clearly isn't getting the best out of the players we do have, whether he wanted them here or not