oneBoro Forum

Karanka staying!

I'm really worried now, I don't want him to leave during a season despite me not rating him as a manager. I'm even more worried that it seems it's going to be agnew and woodgate managing the team, it's like were giving up on the season and starting again next, we're only 4 pts off first place for god sake..

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I don't know how much there is to all this but in the week to 10 days AK's twice questioned the players desire to win, had a go at the fans, questioned Ayala and/or the medical team and said we signed Nugent and Rhodes knowing they played their best in a two

Or quite possibly he was quoting the facts to the media. Over the last ten days he has stated:

- fans wanted two strikers -correct

- medical team is saying Ayala fit - likely true

- Ayala saying he has a pain - likely true.

- karanka has questions players desire - I have also questioned this - justified.

Very strange goings on indeed and perhaps best to wait and see what officially comes from MFC tomorrow as they will have to ensure that everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet.

However if true this does not reflect well on anyone and the damage done may not be repairable moving ahead.

Something has to give

Isnt it ironic after all the hype around Downing, he is turning out to be a bigger waste of money than anyone Strachen ever bought

The man that couldn't score a penalty at Sunderland when the pressure was on.

This is speculation, Downing is firing Woodgate's bullets.

It's all speculation so very hard to form any opinion on the situation.

What I will say, is that I will back up the boss over his staff (players). If this is about spitting their dummies out about not playing tthen to quote AK, "if they are good enough they will play"

Some players simply haven't shown their with recently

Apparently Woody and Aggers in charge on Sunday unless AK changes his mind....

And David Moyes' name has been mentioned. Not sure what to think of that to be honest.

And David Moyes' name has been mentioned. Not sure what to think of that to be honest.

Mentioned by who? Things are moving very quickly, will be interesting to see what the Gazette have to say tomorrow

tbh if he has lost the dressing room then there's not really much we can do, once that trust has gone it will never be the same so as a club the only option is to get rid otherwise it will only effect results on the pitch.

Why would Woodgate be in charge on Sunday for goodness sake? Where is this info coming from

Why would Woodgate be in charge on Sunday for goodness sake? Where is this info coming from

It's quarter past midnight. AK is probably in bed. Any new information coming to light from 11 onwards could just be ignored in my opinion.

I think this is rubbish, at the end of the day we have know nothing, sky sports has jumped on Twitter rumours as they're going to do. I doubt Karanka is going anywhere and i don't think most fans, including me, want him to go anywhere. If he did question his players then he is right to, he sees them everyday and he knows them best, one thing we all know is they ARE under performing. Karanka going would be a joke. Agnew and Woodgate would be a joke. David Moyes would be a joke. Absolute non starter in my opinion.

It wouldn't be the biggest shock:

He's 'one of our own' so would get the crowd behind him

He's one of Gibbo's boys

He's done/doing good badges

He speaks English and Spanish

Woody has been the king in waiting for a while. I think the long term vision was always for Woody to be gaffa just not so soon.

Still seems far too early to be talking about successors all we really know is he left training early. Everything since is rumour and conjecture.