oneBoro Forum

If not Karanka then who?

Who would you pick as Karanka's replacement should he leave? Obviously hypothetical and I don't think he will actually go this weekend but just for a bit of debate.

Nigel Pearson for me.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What you started a new thread for?

This is not fmttm with new threads all over the shop.

Because it's a different discussion? It's not a discussion about Karanka it's a discussion about who we would have instead.

This also coming from the guy who started a thread about a lamp...

Why would anyone want Pearson at their club?! as well as being an absolute *** I really dont rate him as a manager.

Problem is if we had to pick a new manager at this stage of the season, there are no good options to go for. It would be given to Agnew till the end of the season

Would love to see Rodgers or Moyes here at some point but would they consider the championship

What you started a new thread for?

This is not fmttm with new threads all over the shop.

Because it's a different discussion? It's not a discussion about Karanka it's a discussion about who we would have instead.

This also coming from the guy who started a thread about a lamp...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Why would anyone want Pearson at their club?! as well as being an absolute *** I really dont rate him as a manager.

Problem is if we had to pick a new manager at this stage of the season, there are no good options to go for. It would be given to Agnew till the end of the season

Would love to see Rodgers or Moyes here at some point but would they consider the championship

I was thinking about Rodgers and Moyes but Nigel Pearson while being a bit of a knob as a good record has a manager and I reckon he'd be good for us

I think we'll wait until the summer. Getting promoted now would be a bonus for the new manager who comes in. Unless someone is willing to take charge until the end of the season.

Well it would only be for 10 league games and perhaps 3 play off games. We could do similar to what Newcastle have done, have an opt out clause if promotion isn't achieved (or in their case if relegation isn't avoided). But there's nothing on Aitor Karanka leaving yet so it's him for me right now.

If we were to get a new manager. I would imagine it would be Woody/Agnew until the end of the season but with the off field appointments we have made I would imagine we would look to the continent again for the next manager although at present do not have any names. But that is irrelevent Karanka will bounce back and take us to the premier league this season :)

If we were to get a new manager. I would imagine it would be Woody/Agnew until the end of the season but with the off field appointments we have made I would imagine we would look to the continent again for the next manager although at present do not have any names. But that is irrelevent Karanka will bounce back and take us to the premier league this season :)

I really hope he does stay and takes us up, and if he is to leave after that then so be it, but it would be a real shame for him to leave in this manner at this stage in the season. Having said that it's really not looking good for him after tonight's events