oneBoro Forum

If not Karanka then who?

Pearson lost it a bit at Leicester, there's something about his style that bugged me last season. He had a very Strachan-like attitude in front of the media, ends up making the stories about himself rather than the team.

Not to say he hasn't done well with Leicester but I just don't think that's what we need right now.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearson lost it a bit at Leicester, there's something about his style that bugged me last season. He had a very Strachan-like attitude in front of the media, ends up making the stories about himself rather than the team.

Not to say he hasn't done well with Leicester but I just don't think that's what we need right now.

I think he'd do til then end of the season, but I'd be very wary if he was the long term option. I agree though, I actually quite disliked him in all his interviews

I did, RS.

By the sound of things, our players want smoke blowing up their ***s. Redknapp does that. Leave the tactics to Agnew and likes and leave the cuddles and kisses to Redknapp. Stewy may feel like pulling his finger out of his *** then.

I did, RS.

By the sound of things, our players want smoke blowing up their ***. Redknapp does that. Leave the tactics to Agnew and likes and leave the cuddles and kisses to Redknapp. Stewy may feel like pulling his finger out of his *** then.

I agree, I'd sooner have him than any of the others I saw mentioned as I flicked through.

I think he'd do til then end of the season, but I'd be very wary if he was the long term option. I agree though, I actually quite disliked him in all his interviews

I remember sitting near the dugout when he came to the riverside with Leicester. He was a foul mouthed, shouty, screamy at the assistant ref type manager. Nowhere near as classy as aitor.

I miss aitor :(

I did, RS.

By the sound of things, our players want smoke blowing up their ***. Redknapp does that. Leave the tactics to Agnew and likes and leave the cuddles and kisses to Redknapp. Stewy may feel like pulling his finger out of his *** then.

If the players want smoke blowing up their *** then there's only one man for the job...

Step forward Paolo Di Canio. :P

I did, RS.

If the players want smoke blowing up their *** then there's only one man for the job...

With Gattuso for an assistant.

I did, RS.

With Gattuso for an assistant.

I'd rather have a threesome with my grandparents than have Harry Redknapp near our club. Anyone that comes in has a great chance to manage in the premier league next season and that's the type of manager we should be looking at.

Rafa Benitez is out of contract in May ;)

Harry Redknapp. Jesus bloody christ. How that guy has convinced people he's a football manager for so damn long is beyond me. He's a chancer, a charmer. Tactically naive and financially even worse than that. Scattergun approach to transfers means he sometimes unearths some gems. Most of the time he just signs players he's heard of, because they're 'smashing lads'. I'd rather have Ian Holloway.

And I really, really, don't want Ian Holloway.

I'd rather pour a mixture of lemon juice and jalapeno seeds into my eyes than support a team managed by Harry Half-Job.

Do we want English- Rodgers??, Pearson- no for me-

or continental- Villa-boas?? Could be available. Pellegrini- not realistic, if we were in the Prem maybe. What about the contacts from Kenyon?. He would put in a good word for us with any manager from the continent. Just typing without thinking first so don't kill me over the suggestion. My brain is Karanka'ed and someone cued up the song "drama" by erasure- sums up the psychological drama of being a boro fan.......in Canada.